Sennheiser ew 165 G3 Condenser Microphone Wireless System Band BProduct #620146 Sennheiser 620146 YNBA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
Rebate Offer Available!
Gear Up and Cash In!
Trade in your old wireless for up to $200 cash back on select new Sennheiser wireless systems. See PDF for details.
- - Offer Expires 12/31/16
- Download rebate
An elite handheld transmitter with a wide frequency response and high sensitivity.
The Sennheiser ew 165 G3 Condenser Mic Wireless System offers condenser microphone technology designed for the stage. This system's microphone capsule is based on the well-known Sennheiser evolution e 865 condenser. With a wide frequency response and high sensitivity, the ew 165 has the elite handheld microphone in the G3 100 series. With excellent sound and simple operation, this wireless system delivers all the emotion and passion of the performer directly to the audience-without any compromises.
The Sennheiser ew 165 G3 Condenser Mic wireless system includes an EM 100 G3 rackmount receiver, SKM 100-865 G3 handheld transmitter (condenser, supercardioid), MZQ 1 microphone clip, NT 2 power supply unit, 2 antennas, 2 stacking elements, and 2 "AA" batteries.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Handheld transmitter with easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter (item 476266)
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 EM 100 G3 rackmount receiver
- 1 SKM 100-865 G3 handheld transmitter (condenser, supercardioid)
- 1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 stacking elements
- 2 "AA" batteries
ew 165 G3 Condenser Microphone Wireless System Specifications:
- RF frequency range: 516-558 MHz
Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
Switching bandwidth: 42MHz
Peak deviation: +/- 48kHz
Frequency response: 80-18,000Hz
Signal-to-noise ratio: > 110 dB(A)
THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.9 %
In compliance with ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50Ohm
Audio-XLR connector: 6.3mm
Audio output level (balanced) XLR: +18 dBu max
Audio output level (unbalanced) Jack: +10 dBu max
Dimensions (Receiver) 212mm(W) x 202mm(D) x 43mm(H)
Weight (Receiver): 900g
RF output power: 30 mW
Operating time (transmitter): typ. 8 h
Dimensions (Transmitter): 50mm(D), 265mm(H)
Weight (Transmitter): 450g
Transducer; Microphone type: Electret-condenser
AF sensitivity: 1.6 mV/Pa
Sound pressure level (SPL): 152 dB(SPL) max.
Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid