Sennheiser ew 135-p G3 Handheld Wireless Microphone System Band GProduct #620196 Sennheiser 620196 YNBA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A dynamic wireless handheld mic with adaptive diversity receiver perfect for field reporters.
The Sennheiser ew 135-p G3 Wireless Handheld Mic System is designed for field operation. This wireless system is a perfect choice for electronic news-gathering professionals. The rugged, hand-held cardioid wireless microphone provides professional sound quality for interviews and reporting, even under unfavorable conditions. A Sennheiser EK 100 G3 adaptive diversity receiver is at the camera end of the wireless signal path.
The receiver's automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies-with its 42MHz bandwidth, there are 1680 UHF frequencies to chose from. Once you've found the frequency that gives you the clearest sound, an Auto-Lock function ensures that you don't accidentally change your settings.
Both transmitter and receiver have sturdy metal housings, illuminated graphic displays, and 4-step battery life indicators.
Sennheiser includes MZQ 1 microphone clip, CL 1 jack cable, CL 100 XLR cable, and 1 CA 2 camera adaptor with the ew 135-p G3 Handheld Wireless Mocrophone System.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive-diversity reception for high-reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter and receiver feature battery indicatation in 4 steps
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter or receiver
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 EK 100 G3 diversity receiver
- 1 SKM 100-835 G3 handheld transmitter (dynamic, cardioid)
- 1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 1 CL 1 jack cable
- 1 CL 100 XLR cable
- 1 CA 2 camera adaptor
- 4 "AA" batteries
ew 135-p G3 Handheld Wireless Microphone System Specifications:
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
Switching bandwidth: 42
Peak deviation: +/- 48kHz
Frequency response (microphone): 80-18000Hz
Signal-to-noise ratio: > 110 dB(A)
THD, total harmonic distortion: < 09 %
In compliance with ETS 300422 , ETS 300445 , CE , FCC
Audio-XLR connector: 3.5mm jack
Audio output level (unbalanced): +10dBu max
Dimensions (Receiver): 82mm(W) x 64mm(D) x 24mm(H)
Weight (Receiver): 160g
RF output power: 30mW
Operating time (transmitter): typ. 8h
Dimensions (Transmitter): d=50mm, l=265mm
Weight (Transmitter): 450g
Transducer; Microphone type: dynamic
AF sensitivity: 2.1mV/Pa
Sound pressure level (SPL): 154dB(SPL) max.
pickup pattern: cardioid