Sennheiser ew 112 G3 Omni Lavalier Wireless SystemProduct #620140 Sennheiser 620140 YWD Lavalier Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An omni-directional lavalier mic with wireless bodypack transmitter and user-friendly receiver.
The Sennheiser ew 112 G3 Omni Lavalier Wireless System makes your presentations come to life. The included omni-directional microphone provides natural speech reproduction while remaining inconspicuously small. It includes an SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter which has a 4-step battery indicator so you'll know if you're getting low on battery power.
The wireless system features quick setup, user-friendly operation, and absolute reliability due to the true diversity receiver. It also has wireless infrared transmitter sync for easy setup, and illuminated graphic displays on both the transmitter and receiver. Also making your life easier, and your sound better is an Auto-Lock function to avoid accidental changing of settings. Sennheiser also builds in an HDX compander, integrated EQ and Soundcheck modes, and a programmable Mute function.
With this Sennheiser system you get an EM 100 G3 rackmount receiver, SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter, ME 2 clip-on microphone (omnidirectional pick-up pattern), NT 2 power supply unit, 2 antennas, 2 stacking elements, and 2 AA batteries.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter (item 476266)
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 EM 100 G3 rackmount receiver
- 1 SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter
- 1 ME 2 clip-on microphone (omnidirectional pick-up pattern)
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 stacking elements
- 2 AA batteries
Enjoy the freedom to work the stage, and still get the clear sound you desire. Order today!
ew 112 G3 Omni Lavalier Wireless System Specifications:
- RF frequency range: 516–558 MHz
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
- Presets: 12
- Switching bandwidth: 42 MHz
- Compander: HDX
- Frequency response: 25–18.000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 110 dB(A)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.9 %
- True diversity
- Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50Ohm
- Audio-XLR connector: 1/4"
- Audio output level (balanced): XLR: +18 dBu max, Jack: +12 dBu max
- Audio output level (unbalanced): Jack: +12 dBu max 12 V DC
- Dimensions: 202mm (W) x 212mm (H) x 43mm (D)
- Weight: ~900g
- RF output power: typ. 30 mW battery AA (Mignon)
- Power supply: 2x "AA" batteries (included)
- Operating time: typ. 8h
- Input voltage range: 1.8V line
- Input voltage range: 3.0 V eff line
- Dimensions: 82mm(W) x 64mm(H) x 24mm (D)
- Weight: ~160g
- Clip-on microphone:
- Transducer: Microphone type: permanent polarized 130dB(SPL) max.
- AF sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa omni-directional
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 130 dB(SPL) max.
- Pick-up pattern: omni-directional omni- directional