Sennheiser evolution e904 Dynamic Instrument MicrophoneSku #270861000000000 Sennheiser 270861 YEF Percussion Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
From Sennheiser's award-winning e900 series—a great dynamic microphone for snares and toms.
The Sennheiser e904 is a cardioid dynamic microphone designed for miking snares, toms, and other percussion instruments. It has a compact body design perfect for the tight spaces confronted in miking drum kits. It has excellent response to fast attack, high SPL capability, and a frequency range of 40Hz-18kHz. Its rugged build and shock mount capsule suit it to drum applications. Includes drum clamp for mounting.
- Designed for miking drums and percussion
- Very fast attack
- Cardioid pattern
- Compact body ideal for mounting on toms and snare drum
- Excellent sound profiling, adapts to all percussive styles
- Hum-compensating coil
- Includes drum mount and pouch
It's the right tool for the job. Order the e904 and mic your drums right.
evolution e904 Dynamic Instrument Microphone Specifications:
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 18kHz
- 40...18000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2,6 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 ohm
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" x 1-1/2"
- Weight: 1/2 lb.