Sennheiser EM 300 G3 Wireless Receiver(CH G) Sku #620168000550000 Sennheiser 620168 YWE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Large backlit graphic display, wireless sync with evolution G3 transmitters, Ethernet port, more.
The Sennheiser EM 300 G3 Wireless Receiver has a built-in ethernet port for remote PC monitoring and setup. To make it easy for you, Sennheiser even includes their Wireless System Manager software. The Sennheiser team understands that the more self-reliant a wireless device is, the more artistic freedom there is to enjoy. The EM 300 receiver's wireless sync function makes it a breeze to link up any G3 transmitter with the unit. /the wireless receiver's large backlit graphic display makes it easy to see receiver and transmitter information even on the darkest of stages.
This is the Sennheiser EM 300 G3 Wireless Receiver only.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 24 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via PC or Intel-based Macs—this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multichannel systems
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Wireless synchronization of transmitter parameter from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display, receiver also shows transmitter settings
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Receiver shows transmitter battery indication in 4 steps
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 EM 300 G3 rack-mount receiver
- 1 GA 3 rack mount
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
Order this G3 wireless receiver today!
EM 300 G3 Wireless Receiver Specifications:
- RF frequency range: 516-865MHz
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
- Presets max: 24
- Switching bandwidth: 42MHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 48kHz
- Compander: HDX
- Frequency response: (microphone) 25-18000Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 115 dB(A)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.9 %
- In compliance with ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
- Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50 Ohm
- Audio-XLR connector: XLR/6.3mm jack
- Audio output level (balanced) XLR: +18 dBu max
- Audio output level (unbalanced) jack: +12 dBu max
- Dimensions (Receiver): 212mm x 202mm x 43mm (WxDxH)
- Weight (Receiver): 980g