Sennheiser EK 300 IEM G3 In-Ear Wireless ReceiverProduct #620200 Sennheiser 620200 YWG In-Ear Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Hear better. Perform better.
The Sennheiser EK 300 IEM G3 In-Ear Wireless Receiver bodypack is designed as a component of the G3 system. For example, the compact receiver features adaptive diversity for ultrareliable reception. The headphone cable is used as a second antenna to banish audio dropouts. Operating the EK 300 IEM G3 is easy, thanks to its intuitive menu navigation and highly-visible backlit graphic display. The wireless receiver's switchable high boost and multi-level limiter complete the package.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 1 EK 300 IEM G3 diversity wireless receiver
- 1 IE earphones set
- 2 AA-size batteries
- 1 user manual
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 16 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive diversity for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Wireless synchronization of receiver parameter from transmitter
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander presents crystal-clear sound
- Receiver features battery in 4 steps
- HiBoost, adjustable limiter, stereo/focus mode, balance
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the receiver
EK 300 IEM G3 In-Ear Wireless Receiver Specifications:
- Modulation: FM, MPX-Stereo
- RF frequency range: 516 to 865 MHz
- Carrier frequencies 1680
- Presets: maximum 16
- Switching bandwidth: 42 MHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 90 dB(A)
- Frequency response: 25 to 15000 Hz
- Audio-Output-Power: 100 mW (32 Ohm)
- Audio-XLR connector: 3.5mm jack
- Operating voltage (stand alone): 2x 1.5V AA
- Operating time: 4 to 6 hours
- Dimensions 3.2"H x 2.5"W x 0.9"D
- Weight: 0.37lb.