Sennheiser Ear Set 1-ew Omni Ear Worn MicrophoneProduct #H69703 Sennheiser H69703 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An ear-worn omni-directional mic for freedom of movement.
The Sennheiser 1-ew Omni Ear Worn Microphone has a screw-on 3.5mm jack plug and comes in black.
The Ear Set 1 features excellent speech intelligibility and clear, pleasant trebles. It is insensitive to pop and wind noise and has a capsule diameter of only 3.3 mm. The Ear Set 1 uses the proven acoustics of the MKE 1 clip-on microphone. This high-quality microphone has been designed for stage and broadcast use, where it ensures optimum sound and hands-free freedom of movement. The ear bow and mic boom can be easily adapted to the shape of the ear and face. The Ear Set is available with LEMO or 3.5 mm jack plugs for use with the 2000, 3000 and 5000 Series as well as evolution wireless bodypacks. Thanks to a modular design, the components of the ear-worn microphones are easily interchangeable.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Compatible with all Sennheiser wireless microphone systems
- Cable is insensitive to structure-borne noise
- Modular design: all system components are easily interchangeable
- Very small dimensions
- Insensitive to the penetration of sweat and moisture
- High maximum sound pressure level and excellent speech intelligibility
- Based on the proven acoustics of the MKE 1 sub-miniature clip-on Microphone
- Transparent and skin-friendly hypoallergenic adhesive tape (included in delivery) ensures a perfect fit of the microphone boom even during strong movements and provides strain relief for the cable
- Comes in black
- Made in Germany
- Delivery Includes:
- Ear-worn microphone
- Screw-on 3.5mm jack plug
- MZQ 02 cable clip
- Connection cable with silicone tube
- MZC 1-1 frequency response cap, small
- MZC 1-2 frequency response cap, large
- Set adhesive tape
- Plastic transport case
- Instruction manual
Give a better performance!
Ear Set 1-ew Omni Ear Worn Microphone Specifications:
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz ± 3 dB
Pick-up pattern (Headset microphone): omni-directional
Nominal impedance: 1 kÎ Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) 5 mV/Pa ± 2.5 dB (at 1 kHz)
Diameter: 3.3 mm (boom arm)
Maximum sound pressure level (passive): 143 dB
Equivalent noise level 27 dB
Current consumption approximate: 240 Î¼A
Operating voltage (stand alone): 4.5 - 15 V
Operating temperature -10 C up to +50 C
Cable length 1.6 m Diameter 1.1 mm (boom arm)
Weight (without cable): 0.1 oz (2.3 g)