For singers in loud bands.
The Sennheiser e838 Microphone from the evolution 800 Series has been engineered for the vocalist who needs the vocals to cut through the band. Due to its excellent acoustic properties, the e838 mic delivers a high signal output to cut through high on-stage sound levels with ease. A gentle presence boost to even tonal response ensures vocal clarity and projection. The balanced frequency response maintains signal quality when moving on and off axis during performance. The minimal proximity effect provides for consistently clear bass-end performance when singing closer to, or further from the microphone. The cardioid pick-up pattern provides excellent feedback rejection and good isolation from incidental rear noise. The rugged metal construction and internal damping isolates handling noise.
- Rugged metal body
- Shock-mounted capsule
- Frequency-independent directivity
- Exceptional feedback rejection
- Excellent vocal projection
- Humbucking coil
Order today and have the high output and clarity you need.
e838 Dynamic Microphone Specifications:
- Transducer principle: dynamic
- Frequency response: 40 - 17,000 Hz
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Sensitivity (free field, no load at 1 kHz): 2 mV/Pa ± 3 dB
- Nominal impedance 350 Ohms
- Minimum terminating impedance: 1 kohms
- Connector: XLR-3
- Weight: 11.64 oz. (330 g)
- Dimensions (diameter x length): 1.85" x 7.125" (47 x 181 mm)