Sennheiser E606 European Edition Dynamic Guitar Microphone(Silver) Sku #H75221000001000 Sennheiser H75221 YEB Live Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A dedicated mic for guitar cabinets that inherits the guitar-recording legacy of the E609 Silver and legendary MD 409.
The super-cardioid Sennheiser e 606 European Edition dynamic guitar microphone was specially developed for miking guitar cabs dead on and extremely close to the signal source. The e 606 is the European version of the E609 Silver and identical in every way. Based on the coveted Sennheiser MD 409, the secret weapon of engineers and producers well-versed in heavy guitar recording, the e 606 can handle very high SPLs and is remarkably convenient to use since its side-address capsule lets you hang it right over a guitar cab and sit in the sweet spot.
- Specially designed for miking guitar cabs
- Laterally mounted capsule for miking guitar cabs face on and extremely close to the signal source
- Supercardioid pattern provides isolation from other onstage signals
- Lightweight voice-coil construction and rigid-dome diaphragm provide extended Long-wearing capsule assembly
- Also suitable for miking drums, especially toms
- Rugged metal body
- Advanced shock-mount design
- Hum-compensating coil
- Made in Germany
If it's sound and fury you're after, order an e 606 European Edition dynamic guitar mic today!
E606 European Edition Dynamic Guitar Microphone Specifications:
- Transducer: Dynamic
- Pick-up pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency response: 40Hz -15kHz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 1,5 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 ohm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Dimensions 55 x 34 x 134 mm
- Weight: 4.9 oz. (140 g)