Samson XP150 Portable PA System
Live Sound Packages
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A PA that goes wherever you do.
The Expedition XP150 by Samson is a portable PA system that combines powerful stereo sound with portability and simplicity. With its clever design, the XP150 packs up into a single unit that weighs only 24 pounds. It is perfect for schools, conferences and presentations, as well as musicians and singer-songwriters. Lightweight, durable, and with professionally presentable sound, the Samson XP150 is the perfect portable sound reinforcement solution for many situations.
- Packs up into a single portable unit that weighs 24 pounds
- Removable 5-channel powered mixer with 150-watt (2 x 75) Class D amplifier
- 6-inch low frequency drivers in two-way vented speaker enclosures
- Durable ABS high impact plastic construction
- Three Mic/Line channels with XLR and 1/4-inch inputs
- Stereo 1?4-inch and 3.5mm input channel for connecting external devices like MP3 players, keyboards and more
- Bass and treble control on mixer's channel inputs
- Built-in digital effects processor
- Integrated 1 3/8-inch speaker stand mounts
- Enclosures tilt back for use as floor monitors
Order now and take your sound system anywhere.
XP150 Portable PA System Specifications:
RMS power: 150 W @ 8? (75 W per channel)
Frequency response: 40 Hz - 20 kHz
Power consumption: AC Input 100V240V 50/60Hz 180W
Low frequency: 6" bass transducer
High Frequency: 1" tweeter
Inputs: XLR, 1?4" balanced, 3.5 mm stereo
Outputs: 1?4" Speaker output
Phantom Power: 15V DC, Fixed Phantom Voltage
Input Channel EQ:
High: 10kHz Shelving ±15 dB
Low: 100Hz Shelving ±15 dB
Speech/Music Switch: 150Hz, 18dB/Octave
Indicators: Two Color LED - Power/Peak
Dimensions and Weight
Dimensions (W x H x D): 8.6" x 13.9" x 15.6"