Samson C01U USB Condenser MicProduct #H81416 Samson H81416 YNAG USB Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Quality USB microphone for music, podcasting, business and other applications.
This classic USB microphone bridges the gap between mid-level USB audio adapters and pro-line products that require additional drivers, special software, and/or excess cabling. The C01U is USB compatible with any Mac or PC, as well as most DAW software programs, including GarageBand. It also comes with Cakewalk's Sonar LE digital audio workstation software. Its ability to produce pristine audio recordings with ease and mobility, along with a desktop mic stand, mic clip, USB cable and carry pouch also included, makes the C01U a valuable addition to any studio.
The C01U features a large 19mm shock-mounted diaphragm efficient in reproducing both low- and high-volume sounds with equal articulation. The cardioid pickup pattern provides a smooth, flat frequency response. Capturing audio at 16-bit resolution up to a 48kHz sampling rate, the C01U offers the accuracy you need to be sure that what you hear is what you get.
- Plug in and start recording. No extra gear needed!
- Everything you need for recording audio on a computer
- 16-Bit resolution, 44.1-48kHz sampling
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- Large 19mm diaphragm
- Smooth, flat frequency response
- Includes desktop mic stand, mic clip, USB cable and carry pouch
- Includes Cakewalk Recording Software for your PC: Sonar LE
Order today for the classic USB microphone with new improvements.
C01U USB Condenser Mic Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 20~18000 HZ
- Polar pattern: Hyper- cardioid
- Element type: Electret condenser type
- Diaphragm thickness: 3 microns
- SPL: 136 dB MaxDimensions Height (W x H x D): 2.125" x 7" x 2.125"
- Weight: 1.06 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 lb.