Sample Logic FANFARE Marching and Cinematic Brass Sample Library/Virtual Instrument/BoxedSku #H80476000000000 Sample Logic H80476 YSD Effects Plugins https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Superb sound library of marching band brass that is also ideal for film scoring.
SampleLogic Fanfare Marching & Cinematic Brass Sample Library is a ground-breaking Kontakt Player virtual instrument pairing the DCI World-Champion Blue Devils marching brass with full-blown cinematic soundscapes. Fanfare is the definitive marching brass library for educators and arrangers, and an extraordinarily versatile and inspiring constitution toolkit for film, TV, game composers, producers, and electronic musicians.
Fanfare features a broad array of samples recorded by Leslie Ann Jones on The Scoring Stage at Skywalker Sound (Lucasfilm Ltd Company) and on the field at Ralph Wilson Stadium (home of the Buffalo Bills) by Grammy Award winner Frank Dorrite. The indoor recordings were done at close, mid and far microphone placements, while the outdoor recordings were captured with state-of-the-art stadium surround-sound recording techniques. The resulting sonic textures range from full stadium ambience to an 85-piece brass ensemble, with all of the recordings capturing The Blue Devils' signature sound of amazingly inventive chords, avant-garde clusters, swells, and organic bass effects.
Starting with the traditional brass recordings, an entire library of morphed “cinematic” multi-sampled instruments was created, putting not only world-class marching brass at your fingertips, but also an inspiring array of melodics, pads, leads, stingers, impacts, transitions, atmospheres, and articulated rhythms–all organized into easily accessible, production-ready presets.
Fanfare offers unprecedented control over sound and performance, thanks to Sample Logic’s custom-designed Kontakt Player interface, one of the most advanced Kontakt user interfaces to date. Building on the exclusive “multi-core effects sequencer” first introduced in its Cinematic Guitars collection, Sample Logic puts complete, customizable user control right at your fingertips, with sequencers, LFOs, programmable arpeggiation, a unique Rhythmic Articulator, and a fully integrated multi-microphone mixer. Fanfare boasts over 40 screens of powerful, intuitive user interface controls.
- A complete collection of traditional marching brass instruments (trumpets, mellophones, euphoniums, tubas, and trombones) recorded with multiple round robins, multiple dynamics, and up to five microphone placements
- Scoring Stage: Individual instruments and sectionals
- Stadium: Large sections and full ensemble
- A complete collection of evocative morphed cinematic instruments and rhythms
- Atmospheric/ambient soundscapes and stinger construction kits
- Arpeggiator/Arpeggigater rhythmic instruments
- Swipes, scrapes, impacts, and reverse transitional effects
- Performance-ready multis (playable interactive preset templates made from multiple instruments)
- Over 1200 Instruments and multis recorded and processed at 88.2k/24-bit, delivered at 44.1k/24-bit.
- 30GB sample library (uncompressed)
- 20GB via Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression
- Standalone, VST, AU, DXi, or RTAS
Order today for thrilling marching band timbres that have a broad range of uses.
FANFARE Marching and Cinematic Brass Sample Library/Virtual Instrument/Boxed Specifications:
- Kontakt Player 4 Free or higher (also runs in the retail version of Kontakt)
- Mac: OS X 10.6 (latest update), 10.7, Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM (Kontakt Player 4 and higher)
- Mac: PPC (Kontakt 4) and Intel (Kontakt player 4 and higher) Compatible
- PC: Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit, Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64, 2GB RAM
- 20GB of disk space for Fanfare library
- 1GB of disk space for Kontakt/Kontakt Player