Royer RSM-SS24 Sling-Shock
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Innovative shockmount for SF microphones.
The all-new Sling-Shock is a departure from traditional shockmount designs. Royer's proprietary system of non-resonant nylon cable and damped steel springs isolate the microphone from vibrations induced from the microphone stand. These vibrations can appear as rumble and/or low-grade noises, which create disturbances from low-end thumps to harmonic disturbances at different frequencies. The Sling-Shock's superior vibration reduction capabilities and lack of self-resonance allow engineers to capture performances free of vibration-related interference across the bandwidth. The RSM-SS24 accommodates Royer SF-2, SF-24 and SF-24V microphones.
- Superior isolation from vibration and shocks
- Felt-lined, scratch-free microphone chamber holds mic securely
- No rubberized parts to degrade or stretch
- Flexible for easy microphone positioning
- Lifetime warranty
Order today and make the most of your SF series microphone.