Puts your ears in 2 places at the same time!
The Rolls PM50S Personal Monitor Amp is a unique device for monitoring one's self and program material at the same time. It has a monitor level control and a mic level control, mic pass through XLR jacks, 2 headphone-output jacks, and a 1/4" monitor-input jack. The PM50S amplifier is great for drummers who need to hear a click track, singers who need to hear themselves, and your other live sound needs. Includes adapter.
- Monitor level control
- Mic level control
- Mic pass through XLR jacks
- 2 headphone-output jacks
Click or call for this essential recording and practice tool.
PM50S Personal Monitor Amp Specifications:
- Bandwidth: 50 - 20K Hz
- Dimensions: 3" X 2.5" X 1.25"
- Gain: 20 dB 1/4", 50 dB XLR
- Input: -20 dB max XLR 1K bal, 20 dB monitor
- Output: (2) 1/4" 8 ohm or greater
- Power: 9-18 VAC/DC, 9-24 VDC
- S/N Ratio: 90 dB