Rolls MS20 Mic SplitterSku #428712000000000 Rolls 428712 YFL Test Equipment https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The Rolls MS20 Mic Splitter is a must when you need to split a male microphone XLR input to 2 XLR outputs equal to the original. Rolls builds a ground lift into the MS20 Mic Splitter to aid in elimination of ground loops.
MS20 Mic Splitter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 3 x 2.25 x 1.2 inches
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz - 20 kHz
- Ground Lift: Switch when in "GROUND" position, indicates that pins
- Importatnt Notice: THE 1/8" JACK IS NOT A STEREO INPUT, IT
- Input: 2 Female XLR jacks, and 1 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS jack for connection
- Input Impedance: XLR: 600 ?; 1/8" (3.5mm): 10K ?
- Max Level: +26 dBm
- Output: 2 Male XLR jacks for connection to a mixing console or signal
- Output Impedance: 600 ?
- Weight: 10 Ounces