Roland UM-ONE MK2 USB MIDI Interface
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Simple, compact, and extremely reliable.
From the pioneer of the PC MIDI interface, Roland introduces the new UM-ONE. A One-in/One-out USB bus powered MIDI interface with high-performance FPT processing for low latency and tighter clock timing. Compatible with Mac and PC, the super compact UM-ONE is an affordable, reliable, easy-to-use MIDI interface.
- One-in/One-out MIDI interface with high-performance FPT processing
- Super compact, affordable, and easy to use
- Data indicators for both MIDI input and output
- Conveniently integrated USB and MIDI cables
If all you need is a simple and reliable MIDI connection, order the UM-ONE.
UM-ONE MK2 USB MIDI Interface Specifications:
- MIDI IN Cable (connect to MIDI OUT) x 1 (16 MIDI Channels)
- MIDI OUT Cable (connect to MIDI IN) x 1 (16 MIDI Channels)
- USB Cable
- USB Indicator
- MIDI IN Indicator
- MIDI OUT Indicator
- Power Supply
- Supplied from the computer via USB
- Current Draw
- 70 mA
- Owner's Manual
- SIZE AND WEIGHT (MAIN UNIT ONLY)
- 60 mm
- 2-3/8 inches
- 30 mm
- 1-3/16 inches
- 14 mm
- 0-9/16 inches
- 100 g0 lbs. 4 oz.