Roland UA-22 DUO CAPTURE EX USB Audio/MIDI InterfaceProduct #H91582 Roland H91582 YTB iOS Audio/MIDI Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Pro I/O for PC, Mac, and iPad.
Housed in a compact, road-tough metal case, the new DUO-CAPTURE EX is perfect for both home recording and mobile production. The rugged USB audio interface is outfitted with a pair of VS Preamps, which feature the same professional components used in Roland’s high-end digital mixers. Two combo XLR/TRS inputs are provided, including a Hi-Z input for connecting a guitar or bass directly. The three-way power supply offers the ultimate in operational convenience, allowing you to power the unit from the computer’s USB bus, batteries, or an optional AC adapter. Powerful and flexible, the DUO-CAPTURE EX is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and iO.
DUO-CAPTURE EX boasts two premium-grade, digitally controlled mic preamps (VS Preamps) made from the same high-grade components as the preamps found in Roland’s V-Studio 700 and M-400 digital mixer. Two XLR/TRS combo inputs are provided for the preamps, plus independent phantom power for each channel.
Low-Noise Power Supply
One of the DUO-CAPTURE EX’s key “behind-the-scenes” features is its low-noise, wide-ranging power supply. Designed to deliver a clean, balanced input and output, it provides a reliable foundation for any professional audio application or environment. When powered by the computer’s USB bus, the DUO-CAPTURE EX internally regenerates the incoming power, ensuring the ideal voltage for optimal sound quality and efficiency in mobile environments.
For Home Recording
The DUO-CAPTURE EX is equipped with two XLR/TRS inputs (with phantom-power support for condenser microphones), plus a Hi-Z input switch for direct connection of an electric guitar or bass. The DUO-CAPTURE EX is compatible with all major computer platforms, including WDM/ASIO (Windows), Core Audio (Mac), and even iOS for the iPad.
For Mobile Musicians
Perfect for traveling musicians, the DUO-CAPTURE EX is compact and solidly housed in an aluminum case. It easily fits in a backpack, and weighs just one pound (440 grams). For the ultimate in mobile convenience, the DUO-CAPTURE EX can be powered via your computer’s USB bus, two AA batteries, or an AC adapter (sold separately). Its premium preamps and low-noise design enable pro-quality results anywhere you record, indoors or out.
Turn your iPad into a professional recording device by connecting it to the DUO-CAPTURE EX*. Record vocals, guitar, keyboard, or other instruments with superb quality through the DUO-CAPTURE EX into the iPad using your favorite iOS apps. Additionally, the DUO-CAPTURE EX can function as a USB-MIDI interface to control iOS apps with electronic instruments such as MIDI keyboards, V-Drums, etc.
- Two VS Preamps with phantom-power support
- Compatible with PC, Mac, and iPad*
- Low-noise three-way power supply; runs on USB bus power, two AA-size batteries, or AC adapter
- Road-tough, compact aluminum case
- Hi-Z input for electric guitar or bass
- MIDI input and output
Capture sources with detail and clarity no matter where it may be.
UA-22 DUO CAPTURE EX USB Audio/MIDI Interface Specifications:
- Number of Audio Record/Playback Channels
- Recording: 2 channels Playback: 2 channels
- Signal Processing
- PC interface: 24 bits AD/DA Conversion: 24 bits
- Sampling Frequency
- AD/DA Conversion: 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz
- Nominal Input Level (variable)
- INPUT 1, 2 (XLR type): -60 to -12 dBu INPUT 1, 2 (1/4-inch TRS phone type): -46 to +2 dBu
- Nominal Output Level
- OUTPUT L, R: -6 dBu (balanced)
- 14 dB
- Input Impedance
- INPUT 1, 2 (XLR type): 4 k ohms or greater (balanced) INPUT 1, 2 (1/4-inch TRS phone type): 34 k ohms or greater (balanced)
- Output Impedance
- OUTPUT L, R: 2 k ohms (balanced) PHONES: 47 ohms
- Frequency Response
- 48.0 kHz: 20 Hz to 22 kHz (+0/-2 dB) 44.1 kHz: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- Residual Noise Level
- INPUT 1, 2 -> OUTPUT L, R: -94 dBu typ. ([SENS 1], [SENS 2] knobs: min., Input: 600 ohms terminated, IHF-A)
- INPUT 1, 2 jacks *1: XLR type (balanced, phantom power: DC 48 V, 6 mA *2), 1/4-inch TRS phone type (balanced) PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type OUTPUT L, R jacks: 1/4-inch TRS phone type (balanced) MIDI OUT, IN connectors: 5-pin DIN type USB port: USB Type B DC IN jack *1 INPUT 1 jack supports high impedance *2 Combined value for INPUT 1, 2 jacks
- Power Supply
- Supplied from the computer via USB port Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) or Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 3 AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Expected battery life under continuous use
- Alkaline (AA, LR6): approximately 1.5 hours (Phantom power = On) Alkaline (AA, LR6): approximately 4 hours (Phantom power = Off) Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6): approximately 3 hours (Phantom power = On) Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6): approximately 6 hours (Phantom power = Off) * These figures will vary depending on the specifications of the batteries and the actual conditions of use.
- Current Draw
- 240 mA (DC 9 V)
- Owner's Manual Read Me First License Agreement DUO-CAPTURE EX Driver CD-ROM Cakewalk SONAR LE DVD-ROM (for Windows) USB cable Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 3
- Options (sold separately)
- AC adaptor (PSB-1U) * When purchasing an AC adaptor, be sure to specify the adaptor (from the list that follows) that is designed for the region in which it will be used, and the voltage supplied there. (PSB-120/PSB-230EU/PSB-230UK/PSB-240A) (sets containing PSB-1U and power cord)
- Size and Weight
- 153 mm
- 6-1/16 inches
- 119 mm
- 4-11/16 inches
- 47 mm
- 1-7/8 inches
- 460 g
- 1 lbs. 1 oz.
- Weight: excluding batteries
- * 0dBu = 0.775 Vrms