Roland's top-of-the-line headphones.
The Roland RH-300 headphones offer flat, accurate sound quality. Newly developed driver provides ultrawide frequency range. Classy appearance with aluminum housing plate. Adjustable, lightweight design provides superior sound isolation, noise reduction, and comfort. High-power capacity with 45mm drivers, neodymium magnets, and CCAW voice coil.
- Optimized headphones with flat, accurate sound quality for the latest electronic digital musical instruments
- Newly developed 45mm driver with neodymium magnet offers full dynamic range and stable output, even on large input surges
- Able to reproduce fast attack transients, such as those from Fantom-X high-resolution piano, V-Drums, etc.
- Classy appearance with aluminum housing plate. Soft earpad provides comfortable listening for prolonged periods
The ultimate in sound quality, appearance, and performance. Order today!
RH-300 Stereo Headphones Specifications:
- Type of Construction: Closed type, dynamic
- Driver 45mm in diameter, neodymium magnet
- Sensitivity 101dB/mW
- Maximum Input 1600mW
- Frequency Response 10 - 25,000Hz
- Cord 11'(3.4m)/OFC litz wire
- Plus Stereo mini (gold-plated) /Plug adapter (Mini plug ---> 1/4" phone plug )