Roland Quad Capture USB 2.0 Audio InterfaceSku #H73491000000000 Roland H73491 YBK Audio Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Pro performance for portable production.
With a pair of premium VS Preamps onboard, plus superb 24-bit/192 kHz audio quality, ultra-low latency performance, and convenient USB bus power, QUAD-CAPTURE sets a new standard for portable USB 2.0 audio interfaces. Its compact, durable design and pristine sound makes it the perfect foundation for portable, multichannel computer-based productions on the go. With quality and performance that far exceeds its size and price, QUAD-CAPTURE stands at the head of its class.
QUAD-CAPTURE boasts two premium-grade, digitally controlled mic preamps (VS Preamps) made from the same high-grade components as the preamps found in Roland’s V-Studio 700 and M-400 digital mixer. Two XLR/TRS combo inputs are provided for the preamps, plus independent phantom power, low-cut filter, phase invert, and digital compression for each channel. The VS preamps can be controlled easily and intuitively with the included graphical Control Panel software (Mac/PC).
Never before has it been faster or easier to set perfect input levels—simply activate the AUTO-SENS feature with the push of a button, play your connected instruments, and QUAD-CAPTURE automatically sets the ideal recording level for each input. Whether you’re a beginner or a professional, AUTO-SENS is great for quick, fail-safe recordings, saving you setup time and letting you focus on where it starts... the performance.
QUAD-CAPTURE offers incredible stability and industry-leading low-latency USB performance via Roland’s proprietary VS Streaming technology. All current Mac and PC DAW platforms are supported through ASIO 2.0/WDM (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac).
Low-Noise Power Supply
One of QUAD-CAPTURE’s key “behind-the-scenes” features is its low-noise, wide-ranging power supply. Designed to deliver a clean, balanced input and output, it provides a reliable foundation for any professional audio application or environment. When driven by the USB bus power supply, QUAD-CAPTURE’s power is regenerated, providing the analog circuitry ideal voltage for the very best sound quality and efficiency in mobile environments.
Aluminum Build, DI Functionality
QUAD-CAPTURE is small, strong, and housed in a road-tough aluminum body, so you can transport it anywhere with the confidence that its premium internal components are securely protected. For live-concert environments, QUAD-CAPTURE also provides Direct-Box (DI) functionality, essential for noise-free live stage use.
- SONAR X1 LE Bundle
- Every QUAD-CAPTURE package includes a complimentary copy of SONAR X1 LE software for PC that’s designed to work fluidly and seamlessly with the interface. Derived from Cakewalk’s award-winning SONAR X1 DAW software, the LE version give you a powerful set of software tools for writing, recording, editing, and mixing your music.
- Two combo XLR/TRS inputs with premium mic preamps (VS Preamps), two TRS outputs, coaxial I/O, headphone out, and MIDI I/O
- Graphical Control Panel software provides fast, intuitive control of the VS Preamps
- Phantom power, ground lift, and Hi-Z switches
- One-click AUTO-SENS function intelligently sets optimal input levels for the preamps
- Extreme low-latency VS Streaming driver
- Low-noise, wide-range power supply
- Compact with durable aluminum body and Direct Box functionality
- Bundled with Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE
With quality and performance that far exceeds its size and price!
Quad Capture USB 2.0 Audio Interface Specifications:
- NUMBER OF AUDIO RECORD/PLAYBACK CHANNELS:
- Sampling Frequency = 96 kHz, 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz
- Recording: 4 channels
- Playback: 4 channels
- Sampling Frequency = 192 kHz
- Recording: 2 channels
- Playback: 2 channels
- SIGNAL PROCESSING:
- PC interface: 24 bits
- AD/DA Conversion: 24 bits
- Internal: 40 bits
- SAMPLING FREQUENCY:
- AD/DA Conversion: 192 kHz, 96 kHz, 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz
- DIGITAL IN/OUT:
- 96 kHz, 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz
- NOMINAL INPUT LEVEL:
- Input jacks 1, 2 (XLR type): -60 to -6 dBu
- Input jacks 1, 2 (1/4-inch TRS phone type): -50 to +4 dBu
- NOMINAL OUTPUT LEVEL:
- OUTPUT 1, 2: +0 dBu (balanced)
- 14 dB
- INPUT IMPEDANCE:
- Input jacks 1, 2 (XLR type): 4.8 k ohms (balanced)
- Input jacks 1, 2 (1/4-inch TRS phone type): 15 k ohms (balanced)
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE:
- OUTPUT 1, 2: 2 k ohms (balanced)
- PHONES: 47 ohms
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE:
- 192.0 kHz: 20 Hz to 90 kHz (+0/-8 dB), 20 Hz to 60 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- 96.0 kHz: 20 Hz to 40 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- 48.0 kHz: 20 Hz to 22 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- 44.1 kHz: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- RESIDUAL NOISE LEVEL
- INPUT 1, 2 to OUTPUT 1, 2: -95 dBu typ. (GAIN: min., 600 ohms terminated, IHF-A)
- * Internal Direct Monitor Mixer setting
- * Input channel fader: Unity
- DYNAMIC RANGE:
- AD block: INPUT 1, 2: 104 dB typ. (GAIN: min.)
- DA block: OUTPUT 1, 2: 109 dB typ.
- Input jacks 1, 2 (XLR type / 1/4-inch TRS phone type)
- XLR type ... balanced (phantom power: DC 48V, 6mA Max per channel)
- 1/4-inch TRS phone type ... balanced (INPUT 1 supports high impedance)
- COAXIAL IN connector
- COAXIAL OUT connector
- Headphone jack (Stereo 1/4-inch phone type)
- OUTPUT jacks 1, 2 (1/4-inch TRS phone type (balanced))
- MIDI connectors (In, Out)
- USB connector
- Hi-Speed USB
- Digital input/output: Coaxial type (Conforms to IEC60958 consumer format)
- MIDI input/output
- POWER SUPPLY:
- USB Bus Power
- CURRENT DRAW:
- 480 mA
- Owner's Manual, Cakewalk SONAR LE DVD-ROM (for Windows), Driver CD-ROM, USB cable
- SIZE AND WEIGHT:
- Width: 7-5/16 inches (185 mm)
- Depth: 5-5/16 inches (134 mm)
- Height: 1-3/4 inches (44 mm)
- Weight: 1 lbs. 5 oz. (570 g)
- * 0dBu=0.775Vrms