Roland BA-330 Stereo Portable PA System
Powered PA Speakers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Take your tunes to the street with Roland.
The portable Roland BA-330 Stereo PA System delivers high-performance sound that defies its modest size, whether operating with battery power or plugged in. The Roland PA's digital stereo amplifier drives four 6-1/2" stereo speakers and 2 tweeters, positioned for wide stereo projection. The BA-330 is an ideal, all-in-one portable PA for small music venues, worship events, conferences, seminars, business meetings, and much more.
Powered by AC power or 8 AA batteries, the all-in-one Roland digital PA system is suitable for use anywhere. The PA system's powerful high-quality stereo sound supports music for audiences of up to 80 people. No setup is required, just plug in and go. The Roland BA-330 has 3 high-quality effects built in: Reverb, Delay, and Wide. The effects can be turned on or off independently for each channel. In addition, Roland provides a master 2-band EQ and EQ control for each channel.
You can plug a wide range of instruments, microphones, and devices into the Roland BA-330 simultaneously. Two mono channels are provided for microphones or line-level instruments (XLR and 1/4" jacks), 2 stereo channels are available for stereo instruments (1/4" L/R jacks), and a stereo aux input channel is included for CD players and other devices (RCA and TRS jacks).
Cascade 2 Roland BA-330 units using the Stereo Link jack-giving you twice as many channels and the ability to position the 2 units on opposing sides of the stage. The stereo aux input has a dedicated volume-control knob for ultimate control of your sound.
If you've ever encountered embarrassing feedback onstage, and most of us have, you'll be pleased to know that the BA-330 is equipped with Roland's advanced anti-feedback technology. With a simple switch, the BA-330 automatically detects the howling point and eliminates feedback. A built-in tilt-back stand enables optimal monitoring angle, and Roland includes a speaker stand adaptor for mounting the BA-330 PA system on a standard speaker stand.
- Great for street performances, open-air concerts, school meetings, outdoor events, dance classes, presentations, in-store events, church gatherings, and much more
- All-in-one portable digital PA system suitable for use anywhere
- Powerful high-quality stereo sound for audiences of up to 80 people
- No setup required
- Powered by AC power or eight AA batteries
- Four custom-designed 6-1/2" speakers and two tweeters for wide stereo projection
- Built-in effects: EQ, reverb, delay, and wide (on/off per channel)
- Four-channel configuration: two channels for mic/instruments plus two channels for stereo inputs
- Stereo Aux input with dedicated volume-control knob
BA-330 Stereo Portable PA System Specifications:
- Speakers: Four 6-1/2", two tweeter
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz): ch 1, ch 2 mic: -50 dBu, ch 1,ch 2 inst: -20 dBu, ch 3/ch 4, ch 5/ch 6: -20 dBu, aux in: -10 dBu, stereo link in: -10 dBu
- Nominal output level (1 kHz): line out: -10 dBu, stereo link out: -10 dBu
- Channel controls: ch1,ch2: mic/instrument switch, effect switch, tone knob, volume knob, ch 3/ch 4, ch 5/ch 6: effect switch, tone knob, volume knob
- Master controls: equalizer (low knob, high knob), volume knob, anti feedback switch, effect knob, battery check/mute switch, output power switch
- Aux in control: level knob
- Indicators: battery, battery check/mute, power
- Connectors: ch 1, ch 2: input jacks (XLR type, 1/4" trs phone type) ch 3/ch 4, ch 5/ch 6: input jack l/mono (1/4" phone type), input jack R (1/4" phone type) aux in: input jacks (stereo miniature phone type, rca phono type) output: line out jack L/mono (1/4" phone type), line out jack R (1/4" phone type) stereo link: stereo link out jacks L/mono, R (1/4" phone type), stereo link in jack (1/4" phone type) foot switch: foot switch jack (1/4" phone type) DC in: DC in jack
- Power Supply: DC 12 V, Dry battery LR6 (AA) type (alkaline) x 8, Rechargeable battery HR6 (AA) type (nickel metal hydride) x 8, or AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 410 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Alkaline: approx. 8 hours (MAX), approx. 12 hours (ECO)
- Nickel-metal hydride: approx. 10 hours (MAX), approx. 15 hours (ECO)
- Accessories: AC cord, AC adaptor, owner's manual
- Dimensions: 20-1/16"H x 16-3/8"W x 14-1/16"D
- Weight: 30 lbs. 7 oz.