Rode Microphones VideoMic Shotgun Condenser MicrophoneProduct #271598 Rode Microphones 271598 YEB Live Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Pristine, professional sound for your videos.
The RØDE VideoMic is a professional-grade shotgun condenser microphone. Based on the latest film industry technology, the RØDE VideoMic is designed specifically for use with high-quality digital video cameras. The microphone offers low noise and has an unusually wide bandwidth for its size. It is ultralightweight, yet rugged as a result of its ABS construction. Powered by a standard 9V battery with a low-battery LED-status indicator and switchable high-pass filter to reduce unwanted low-frequency rumble. The RØDE VideoMic attaches to any camcorder that has a standard hot-shoe fitting and has a stereo mini jack for audio output.
The VideoMic is designed by RØDE to operate with a 9V battery. The battery is conveniently located within the support arm of the microphone. A fully removable access cover and an insertion mechanism enables easy loading. The battery will provide more than 100 hours of continuous use because of the mic's low power consumption of only 5.0 mA.
This RØDE video shotgun microphone will operate satisfactorily into a load impedance as low as 1 kOhms. If a load below this is used, the output signal level will be reduced.
Requires phantom power.
- Studio recording quality condenser microphone
- Rugged fiber-reinforced ABS construction
- 9V battery operation
- Custom designed integral wind screen
- Low-noise circuitry
- Low handling noise
- Integral hot-shoe mount and zip pouch
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
Order today and give your videos breathtakingly accurate sound.
VideoMic Shotgun Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Acoustic Principle: Line plus Gradient
- Directional Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 40Hz ~ 20,000Hz selectable HPF @ 80Hz/12dB/octave
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Signal/Noise ratio DIN/IEC 651: 74dB (1kHz rel 1 Pa; per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Equivalent Noise: 20dB SPL (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Maximum SPL: 134dB (@ 1% THD into 1kohms)
- Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kohms: -3dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (15mV @ 94dB SPL) ±2dB (at 1kHz in free field into open circuit)
- Dynamic Range - DIN/IEC 651: 114dB (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Power (Supply voltage): 9V DC Alkaline Battery (ANSI:1604A or IEC:6LR61) Polar Pattern
- Current consumption: 5 mA
- Battery Life: >100 hours
- Output Connection: Stereo mini jack plug - 3.5mm
- Weight - no battery: 176 grm. (6.21 oz.)
- Dimensions: 250mm (9-7/8") 65mm (2-1/2") 102mm (4-1/3")