Rode Microphones NTG2 Shotgun Condenser MicSku #581429000000000 Rode Microphones 581429 YEA Recording Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A battery powered shotgun mic that gives you complete mobility.
The RØDE NTG-2 is a lightweight condenser shotgun microphone, designed for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries.
The NTG-2 provides a balanced low impedance output stage and operates either from an internal 1.5 V battery (AA) or 48 V to the P48 standard. A wide bandwidth and controlled polar response coupled with low noise SMT electronics, makes the NTG-2 the perfect choice for film, video engineering and voice-over work.
The NTG-2 is extremely lightweight making it ideal for mounting directly to video cameras or on boom poles.
- Broadcast sound quality
- Low noise circuitry
- Condenser transducer
- P48 phantom power or 1.5V AA battery
- Two step High-Pass Filter - Flat or 80Hz
- Rugged metal construction
- Low weight - 161g (5.17 oz.)
- Low handling noise
- Includes zippered pouch, custom windshield, and stand mount
- 10-year warranty
Captures sound wherever you go! Order yours today.
NTG2 Shotgun Condenser Mic Specifications:
- Power: P48 (48V) phantom supply or 1.5V AA battery
- Acoustic Principle: Line gradient
- Directional Pattern: Super Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20Hz-20kHz, selectable HPF @ 80Hz/12dB/octave
- Output impedance: 250 Ohm (phantom), 350 Ohm (battery)
- Signal noise ratio: 76 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: 18 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 131dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1Kohm load)
- Maximum output voltage: -15.4dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1Kohm load)
- Sensitivity: -36 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (15 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 161gm
- Dimensions: 10.94" H x 0.86" W x 0.86" D (278mmH x 22mmW x 22mmD)