Rocstor Hawker HX 1TB Secure Encrypted Mobile Hard DriveSku #H88453000000000 Rocstor H88453 YPB Hard Drives https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Rock-solid protection for all of your most important files and sessions.
Designed and engineered in the United States to satisfy the requirements of demanding security concerned professionals; the Hawker can support a solid-state drive “SSD” or a fast SATA high-capacity 2.5″ hard drive. Hawker can be easily moved from one computer to another using the provided carrying case. Hawker is compatible with both Windows and Macintosh environments without any software installations.
The Hawker external hard drives deliver extraordinary performance, rapid file transfer speeds (up to 5,000 Mbits/s), and proven reliability for both Mac and PC users. And because it provides 1TB in single hard drive, this device is one of the most versatile portable external drives available.
The Hawker LX is made with aircraft-grade aluminum, making this enclosure both ruggedized and durable. An exclusive shock-absorbing mechanism (patent pending) is built into the enclosure. Its function is to keep the hard drive suspended within the casing while dissipating the heat produced by the hard drive. The Hawker is designed this way to allow peak performance while operating at an optimal temperature.
The bus-power feature offers the user added convenience by eliminating the need to carry nonstandard and sometimes hefty adaptors and cables that are normally required to power typical hard drives.
One of the most secure and cutting-edge hardware-based encryption chipsets is integrated into the internal circuitry of the Hawker lines. The cryptographic encryption module contains features such as Advanced Encryption Standard Algorithm AES-256 bit key strength, and real-time encryption so that there is virtually zero time in encrypting and decrypting the data. While in either CBC or ECB modes, the encryption chipset bears certifications from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and FIPS Level 2 for a Cryptographic Module. The Hawker is authenticated by a digital key token, which is inserted for authentication, and removed soon after the device is authenticated, and then ready for secure data transfer.
- Pocket-size portable external storage drive
- Ruggedized aluminum casing
- Bus powered
- Carrying case included
- Incorporates SATA hard drive
- USB 3.0 and eSATA connections
- Speeds up to 5,000 Megabytes per second
- Enhanced with new shock-absorbents mechanism (patent in progress)
- Compatible with both Windows and Macintosh environments
- Bus powered (no adaptor required)
- Includes all necessary cables
- Advanced Encryption Standard Algorithm AES-256 bit key strength
- Real-time encryption (virtually zero time in encrypting and decrypting the data)
- Hardware encryption (not software imbedded in a chip)
- FIPS (US Federal Information Processing Standard) 140-2 Cryptographic Engine validated (FIPS Inside)
- Authentication: Secure key token
Order the Hawker HX now, and keep your data secure and safe.
Hawker HX 1TB Secure Encrypted Mobile Hard Drive Specifications:
- Capacity: 1TB
- Rotational Speed: 5400 rpm
- Interface: Supper Speed USB 3.0 (2.0 compatible) and eSATA ports
- Transfer Rates: USB 3.0 up to 5,000 Mbit/s, USB 2.0 up to 480 Mbit/s and eSATA up to 3,000 Mbit/s
- Dimension: 5 x 2.9 x 0.7 Inches
- Weight: O.5 lb.
- Color: Black/Silver
- System Requirements:
- Mac or PC Computers: USB 3.0, USB 2.0 or eSATA port(s)
- Apple: PowerPC or Intel processor
- PC: 266 MHz or faster Intel or equivalent processor
- Recommended Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Operating System Requirements:
- Apple: Mac OS 9, X, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion
- PC: Microsoft, Windows, 2000, Me, XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Power Requirements: Bus powered