Rocstor Commander 3F Secure Encrypted Ruggedized External Hard DriveProduct #H88452 Rocstor H88452 YPB Hard Drives https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Ultra-rugged, mobile hard drive has government-grade encryption security.
The Commander 3F external hard drive delivers extraordinary performance, rapid file transfer speeds (up to 5,000 Mbits/s), and proven reliability for both Mac and PC users. Made with more than 1.5 lb. of recycled aluminum, the Commander 3F enclosure is both ruggedized and durable. An exclusive shock-absorbing mechanism is built into the enclosure. Its function is to keep the hard drive suspended within the casing, while dissipating the heat produced by the hard drive. The Commander line is designed this way to allow peak performance while operating at an optimal temperature.
The built-in power supply offers the user added convenience by eliminating the need to carry nonstandard and sometimes hefty adaptors and cables that are normally required to power typical hard drives. The power supply contained in the Commander line is Auto-Switchable 240VA/100VA (will work internationally) and uses any standard computer cable, no matter what country you are in. In addition, due to the heat dissipating automatically through the enclosure, there is no fan installed, which makes the device virtually silent while it is operating.
Designed, engineered, integrated, and assembled in the United States to satisfy the requirements of demanding security concerned professionals and governments, the Commander 3F is one of the most secure and cutting-edge hardware-based encryption chipsets is integrated into the internal circuitry of the Commander lines. The cryptographic encryption module contains features such as Advanced Encryption Standard Algorithm AES-256 bit key strength, and real-time encryption so that there is virtually zero time in encrypting and decrypting the data. While in either CBC or ECB modes, the encryption chipset bears certifications from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and FIPS Level 2 for a Cryptographic Module. The Commander is authenticated by a digital key token, which is inserted for authentication, and removed soon after the device is authenticated, and then ready for secure data transfer.
- Available in 1TB or 2TB capacities
- Desktop and portable external storage drive
- Ruggedized aluminum casing
- Built-in power supply
- Carrying case included
- Incorporates SATA hard drive
- USB and FireWire connections
- Speeds up to 5,000 Megabytes per second
- Enhanced with new shock-absorbents mechanism (patent in progress)
- Compatible with both Windows and Macintosh environments
- Power: Auto-Switchable 240VA/100VA international use
- Direct (AC) plug in to electricity (no bulky adaptor required)
- Includes all necessary cables
- Advanced Encryption Standard Algorithm AES-256 bit key strength
- Real-time encryption (virtually zero time in encrypting and decrypting the data)
- Hardware encryption (not software imbedded in a chip)
- CBC or ECB modes
- FIPS (US Federal Information Processing Standard) 140-2 Cryptographic Engine validated (FIPS Inside)
- Authentication: Secure key token
Keep your data safe and secure, order the Commander 3F today.
Commander 3F Secure Encrypted Ruggedized External Hard Drive Specifications:
- Capacities: 1TB, 2TB
- Rotational Speed: 7200 rpm
- Interface: Supper Speed USB 3.0 (2.0 compatible) and FireWire 800 (FireWire 400 compatible) via a standard FW800 to FW400 (9 pin to 6 pin) cable or adaptor
- Transfer Rates: USB 3.0 up to 5,000Mbit/s (USB 2.0 up to 480Mbit/s) and FireWire 800 up to 800Mbit/s (FireWire 400 up to 400Mbit/s)
- Dimension: 8.62 x 5.98 x 1.65 (with legs 1.78) inches
- Weight: 3.25 lb. (1.47 Kg) (with hard drive installed)
- Color: Black
- Power Requirements: Built-in power supply (International 220-110V) (no adaptors required)
- Direct connection to electricity via a standard (computer) power cable
- System Requirements:
- Mac or PC Computers: USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 or FireWire 800 or FireWire 400 port(s)
- Apple: PowerPC or Intel processor
- PC: 266MHz or faster Intel or equivalent processor
- Recommended Memory: 1GB RAM
- Operating System Requirements:
- Apple: Mac OS 9, X, Leopard, Snow Leopard
- PC: Microsoft, Windows, 2000, Me, XP, Vista, Windows 7