RME Multiface IIProduct #581213 RME 581213 YBK Audio Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A compact state-of-the-art 36-channel 96KHz Audio Interface.
The Multiface II is not only multi because of the many different interface formats supported, but also multi-Channel. The small box using half the space of a 19" rack includes outstanding power and extensive features.
Based on RMEs award-winning Hammerfall technology and equipped with the latest circuit designs of the Fireface 800, the Multiface II offers ADAT optical I/O, SPDIF I/O, MIDI I/O, word clock I/O and a separate hi-power monitor output.
On top there are 8 analog inputs and outputs, balanced and 24-bit/96kHz. All this can be used on laptops as well as on desktop computers with lowest latency and minimal CPU load. The front panel hosts some useful status LEDs, like MIDI state, lock state of the digital inputs and error state of the host-bus. Additionally there's a high-quality 24-Bit/96kHz analog line output, also usable with headphones, and one MIDI I/O. The rear of the Multiface II shows unrivalled connectivity: 8 analog line I/Os on 1/4" TRS jacks (balanced, 24-Bit/96kHz), ADAT optical I/O (switchable to SPDIF optical), SPDIF I/O coaxial, word clock I/O and MIDI I/O. The headphone output in hi-power technology offers high levels, even with low level headphones. Hence the headphone is direct usable with ASIO Direct Monitoring.
Digital I/Os: One ADAT optical I/O provides eight more channels. The coaxial SPDIF I/O is AES/EBU compatible. The Multiface II can be used with laptops as well as desktop computers. The connection to laptops is achieved via a CardBus card or an ExpressCard, the connection to desktops via a PCI card or PCI Express card. These interfaces are sold separately.
- 8 x analog line I/O, 24-Bit/96kHz, SNR 111 dBA, 1/4" TRS jacks
- 1 x ADAT digital I/O
- 1 x SPDIF digital I/O
- 1 x Word clock I/O (BNC)
- 1 x MIDI I/O, 16 channels high-speed MIDI
- 1 x hi-power analog line/headphone output, separate output for independent submix
- Hardware level calculation: freely scalable level meters, peak and RMS calculation without CPU load
- DIGICheck, RMEs unique metering - and analyse tool
- TotalMix: 720 channel mixer with 40 bit internal resolution. MIDI remote controllable.
- S/MUX poured in hardware: 4 channels 24-Bit/96kHz for record and playback via ADAT optical
Get your system connected today!
Multiface II Specifications:
- System Requirements:
- Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP, Mac OS X (10.28 or higher)
- PCI Interface: a free PCI rev. 2.1 Busmaster slot
- PCI Express Interface: a free PCI Express slot, 1 Lane, version 1.1
- CardBus Interface: a free PCMCIA slot type II, CardBus-compatible
- Express Card interface: a free ExpressCard/34 slot
- Supported sample rates: 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, variable
- 88 buffer sizes/latencies available: 1.5 ms, 3 ms, 6 ms, 12 ms, 23 ms, 46 ms, 93 ms, 186 ms
- ASIO Zero CPU Load Technologie: 0 (zero!)% CPU load when using ALL 36 channels
- All settings changeable in real-time
- Clock modes: slave and master
- Automatic, intelligent master/slave clock control
- Enhanced Mixed Mode: All inputs and outputs simultaneously operational
- Unsurpassed Bitclock PLL (audio synchronization) in ADAT mode
- Enhanced Zero Latency Monitoring for latency-free submixes and perfect ASIO Direct Monitoring
- DIGICheck, the ultimate measurement, analysis and test tool
- Dynamic ratio analog AD: 111.5 dB(A), DA: 112 dB(A)
- THD+N AD: -98 dB (0.0012%), DA: -97 dB (0.0014%)
- Analog level @ 0 dBFS (set by front panel switch): +2 dBV, +13 dBu, +19 dBu
- Dynamic ratio stereo monitor output: 119 dB(A), 119 dBA, output impedance 30 Ohm
- Input 8 x line (1/4" TRS jacks), 1 x optical (TOSLINK), 1 x coaxial (RCA), 1 x MIDI, word clock (BNC)
- Digital input formats: SPDIF, AES/EBU (Consumer, Professional), ADAT optical
- Outputs: 8 x line (1/4" TRS jacks), 1 x optical (TOSLINK), stereo analog line (TRS), 1 x coaxial (phono), 1 x MIDI, word clock (BNC)
- Digital format putput: SPDIF, AES/EBU (Consumer/Professional), ADAT optical
- 8 x Analog I/O (96 kHz)
- 1 x ADAT I/O (at 96 kHz via S/Mux)
- 1 x SPDIF I/O (96 kHz)
- 1 x Stereo Analog Output (separate for Submix/Phones)
- 1 x MIDI I/O
- 1 x Word Clock I/O