RME HDSPe AIOProduct #500411 RME 500411 YPE Computer Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
RME's most versatile PCI Express audio interface.
The HDSPe AIO is RME's most versatile PCI Express audio interface. This soundcard makes the dream of an all-in-one solution for every possible audio application come true. The Advanced-Input-Output interface shines with 192kHz AD/DA-converters featuring more than 112dB signal-to-noise ratio. All of the HDSPe AIO card's inputs and outputs are simultaneously operational, even SPDIF (phono) and AES/EBU (XLR). Additional hi-quality analog inputs and outputs can easily be added through expansion boards.
You also get TotalMix, an extremely flexible routing mixer and SteadyClock, RME's sensational clock technology which combines professional features like maximum jitter suppression at full vari-pitch capabilities and software-controlled sample rates. All this combines into a professional soundcard.
RME HDSPe AIO is the PCI Express version of the HDSP 9632. The fully developed PCI Express core consequently takes full advantage of the format, achieving significant performance gains in multitrack audio and lower latency. Thanks to RME's secure flash update technology, firmware improvements, adjustments, and bug-fixes can be installed easily at any time.
Just click on the hammer symbol in the systray of the taskbar and the settings dialog of the HDSPe AIO comes up. The clear-structured, easy-to-understand window and the unique informative status windows for input signal, clock mode, and sample rate make your work with the card a real pleasure.
When working with several digital sources it is not only necessary to know if these are properly locked, but also if they are totally synchronized. RME's exclusive SyncCheck checks all input signals and displays their actual state, and, thanks to RME's Intelligent Clock Control (ICC) concept, you have all clocks and states under control—with ease.
- Unbalanced stereo analog in- and output, 24-bit/192kHz, 112 dB SNR
- All analog I/Os capable of 192 kHz, constant number of available channels
- 1 ADAT digital I/O, supporting 192kHz via S/MUX4 operation
- 1 SPDIF digital I/O, 192kHz-capable
- 1 AES/EBU digital I/O, 192kHz-capable
- 1 Stereo headphone output, separate DA-converter and playback device
- Up to 18 inputs and 20 outputs can be used simultaneously
- 1 MIDI I/O with 16 channels of hi-speed MIDI via breakout cable
- DIGICheck, RME's unique metering and analyzing tool
- TotalMix: 760-channel mixer with 42-bit internal resolution
- Native PCI Express—no PCI to PCI Express bridge used
- The HDSPe AIO ships in a basic version with analog RCA/phono breakout cables (headphone: TRS jack). Therefore all analog I/Os are unbalanced
- 1-Lane PCI Express Endpoint device (no PCI Express to PCI Bridge), revision 1.1.
- 2.5Gbps line speed
- Packet-based full-duplex communication (up to 500 MB/s transfer rate)
- All settings changeable in real-time
- Automatic and intelligent master/slave clock control
- Enhanced Mixed mode: All inputs and outputs simultaneously operational
- TMS (Track Marker Support): Supports CD/DAT start-IDs and the read out of CD subcode
- Unique status windows for record and playback, showing mode and sample rate
- DIGICheck (see below for details)
- Digital inputs and outputs ground-free transformer coupled
- 3-stage hardware level control for analog inputs and outputs
- Servo-balanced analog input and output, DC-coupled signal path
- 192kHz/24-bit converters. SNR 112 dB RMS unweighted, 115 dBA
- Maximum input and output level (0 dBFS @ HiGain): +19 dBu
- Low impedance headphone output (30 ohm), separate DAC and playback device
- Super low jitter design:
- DIGICheck for Windows: Spectral Analyzer, professional level meter for 2, 8, or 20 channels, Vector Audio Scope, various other audio analysis tools.
HDSPe AIO Specifications:
- Supported sample frequencies:
- Internally: 32, 44.1, 48, 64, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz.
- Externally: 28kHz - 200kHz
- 8 buffer sizes/latencies available: 0.7 ms, 1.5 ms, 3 ms, 6 ms, 12 ms, 23 ms, 46 ms, 93 ms