Open Box (Scratch and Dent) RME Hammerfall HDSP Multiface
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
36-channel 24-bit/96kHz I/O box.
The RME Hammerfall HDSP Multiface is a German-made unit that houses 8 - 24-bit/96kHz 1/4" I/Os, ADAT optical I/O, ADAT-Sync In, S/PDIF I/O, MIDI I/O, word clock I/O, and a separate analog line/headphone output for independent submixing. When working with several digital sources, SyncCheck technology displays their state and Intelligent Clock Control syncs all data. Front panel LEDS indicate MIDI, sync, and error statuses. Operates with zero CPU load and low latency. Laptops require Hammerfall HDSP PCMCIA Card (not included); tower-type computers require HDSP PCI (not included). Includes TotalMix and S/MUX mixing and recording software. Half-rackspace.
- 8 x analog line I/O, 96kHz/24-bit, SNR 105dBA, 1/4" TRS jacks
- 1 x ADAT digital I/O, based on RME's reliable Bitclock PLL
- 1 x SPDIF digital I/O, based on RME's reliable DIGI96 technology
- 1 x ADAT Sync In (9-pin D-type) for sample accurate transfers
- 1 x word clock I/O (BNC)
- 1 x analog line/headphone output, separate output for independent submix
- 1 x MIDI I/O, 16 channels high-speed MIDI
- HDSP Meter Bridge: freely scalable level meters, peak and RMS calculation directly in hardware
- TotalMix: 720 channel mixer with 40-bit internal resolution
- S/MUX poured in hardware: 4 channels 96kHz/24-bit for record and playback via ADAT optical
This compact multi-channel solution is the answer to all your most vexing problems. Order it now.
Hammerfall HDSP Multiface Specifications:
- Supported sample rates: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48 kHz, 64kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, variable
- 8 buffer sizes/latencies available: 1.5ms, 3ms, 6ms, 12ms, 23ms, 46ms, 93ms, 186ms
- ASIO zero CPU load technology: 0 (zero!)% CPU load when using ALL 36 channels!
- All settings changeable in realtime
- Clock modes slave and master
- Automatic, intelligent master/slave clock control
- Enhanced Mixed mode: All inputs and outputs simultaneously operational
- Unsurpassed Bitclock PLL (audio synchronization) in ADAT mode
- Enhanced Zero Latency Monitoring for latency-free submixes and perfect ASIO Direct Monitoring
- Comes with DIGICheck: the ultimate measurement, analysis and test tool
- Dynamic ratio analog AD: 105dBA, DA: 112dBA
- THD+N AD: -96 dB (0.0016%), DA: -91dB (0.002%)
- Analog level @ 0 dBFS (set by internal jumpers): +2dBV, +13dBu, +19dBu
- Input 8 x line (1/4" TRS jacks), 1 x optical (TOSLINK), 1 x coaxial (Cinch), 1 x MIDI, word clock (BNC), ADAT Sync
- Input format SPDIF, AES/EBU (Consumer, Professional), ADAT optical
- 8 x line (1/4" TRS jacks), 1 x optical (TOSLINK), stereo analog line (TRS), 1 x coaxial (phono), 1 x MIDI, word clock (BNC)
- Format output SPDIF, AES/EBU (Consumer/Professional), ADAT optical