RME Hammerfall HDSP 9652 PCI CardProduct #240311 RME 240311 YBK Audio Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Totally flexible, affordable recording interface.
Like the original Hammerfall, the RME HDSP 9652 PCI Card offers 3 x ADAT optical I/O, ADAT-Sync In, SPDIF I/O and word clock I/O. Additionally, there are 2 MIDI I/Os and TotalMix, a DSP-based realtime mixer/router.
The HDSP 9652 interface's Secure BIOS Technology allows hardware updates via software/driver without any risk. And thanks to its unique Zero CPU Load technology, Hammerfall DSP guarantees highest performance and lowest latency on both notebooks and desktops!
Hammerfall also supports Expansion Boards (EXB). 2 internal ADAT inputs and 2 internal ADAT outputs allow you to realize up to 16 analog inputs, 16 analog outputs, or up to 2 TDIF ports directly inside the computer.
- 3 x ADAT digital I/O, based on RME's reliable Bitclock PLL
- 1 x SPDIF digital I/O, based on RME's reliable DIGI96 technology
- 1 x Breakout cable for coaxial SPDIF operation
- 1 x Word clock I/O (BNC) on included expansion board
- 1 x ADAT Sync In (9-pin D-type) for sample accurate transfers
- 2 x MIDI I/O, 32 channels high-speed MIDI via breakout cable
- S/MUX poured in hardware: 12 channels 96 kHz/24 bit for record and playback on ADAT optical
MIDI, ADAT, Digital and analog I/O...the Hammerfall HDSP 9652 does it all! Order today!
Hammerfall HDSP 9652 PCI Card Specifications:
- Supported sample rates: 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, variable
8 buffer sizes/latencies available: 1.5 ms, 3 ms, 6 ms, 12 ms, 23 ms, 46 ms, 93 ms, 186 ms
ASIO zero CPU load technology: 0 (zero!)% CPU load when using ALL 52 channels!
All settings changeable in realtime
Clock modes slave and master
Automatic and intelligent master/slave clock control
Enhanced Mixed mode: All inputs and outputs simultaneously operational
Unsurpassed Bitclock PLL (audio synchronization) in ADAT mode
Enhanced Zero Latency Monitoring for latency-free submixes and perfect ASIO Direct Monitoring
Comes with DIGICheck: the ultimate measurement, analysis and test tool
Input 3 x optical (TOSLINK), 1 x coaxial (Cinch), 2 x MIDI, word clock (BNC)
Input format SPDIF, AES/EBU (Consumer, Professional), ADAT optical
Output 3 x optical (TOSLINK), coaxial (Cinch), 2 x MIDI, word clock (BNC)
Format output SPDIF, AES/EBU (Consumer/Professional), ADAT optical