RME Hammerfall HDSP 9632 PCI CardProduct #240310 RME 240310 YBK Audio Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The world's most versatile PCI audio interface.
This card makes the dream of an all-in-one solution for every possible application come true. As usual, RME has not made any compromises: Latest 192kHz A/D/A with more than 110dB signal to noise ratio. Balanced stereo analog I/O, ADAT digital I/O, S/PDIF digital I/O with breakout cable for S/PDIF optical, MIDI I/O with 16 channels of hi-speed MIDI, and stereo headphone output. All inputs and outputs are simultaneously useable. Optional hi-quality analog expansion boards are easy to install, and a clock section provides maximum suppression of external clock signal jitter. An internal ADAT I/O allows for up to 14 analog inputs, 14 analog outputs, or the usage of a TDIF interface directly inside the computer.
- Balanced stereo analog in- and output, 192kHz/24-bit, 110 dB SNR
- Optional analog expansion boards with 4 balanced in- or outputs
- All analog I/Os capable of 192kHz, constant number of available channels
- 1 ADAT digital I/O, supporting 96kHz S/MUX operation
- 1 SPDIF digital I/O, 192kHz-capable
- Breakout cable for coaxial SPDIF
- Up to 16 I/Os can be used simultaneously!
- 1 Stereo headphone output, parallel to the analog out, additional level settings
- 1 MIDI I/O with 16 channels of hi-speed MIDI via breakout cable
- TotalMix: 512-channel mixer with 40 bit internal resolution
Order today and have the most powerful and flexible soundcard out there.
Hammerfall HDSP 9632 PCI Card Specifications:
- Supported sample frequencies: 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 64 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz
8 buffer sizes/latencies available: 1.5 ms, 3 ms, 6 ms, 12 ms, 23 ms, 46 ms, 93 ms, 186 ms
ASIO zero CPU load technology: 0 (zero!)% CPU load when using ALL 32 channels!
All settings changeable in realtime
Automatic and intelligent master/slave clock control
Enhanced Mixed mode: All inputs and outputs simultaneously operational
TMS (Track Marker Support): Supports CD/DAT start-IDs and the read out of CD subcode
Unique status windows for record and playback, showing mode and sample rate
Analog input and output level configurable LoGain/+4 dBu/-10 dBV via software
Balanced analog input and output, 24 bit/192 kHz converter. Dynamic range >110 dBA
Low impedance output (75 ohm) for headphones, stepless output level through software faders
Speaker Protection minimizes noise during power on/off
Digital inputs and outputs ground-free transformer coupled
Super low jitter design: < 1 ns in PLL mode (44.1 kHz, optical in)