Open Box (Mint) Reloop IPhono 2 Portable Phono/Line USB Recording Interface
DJ Controllers & Interfaces
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Ultra portable phono/line USB recording interface
The description of the Reloop iPhono 2 could not be more appropriate: "Digitize your vinyl tracks for playing with any current DJ software.....quickly and easily." The process of filing your irreplaceable vinyl collection just became a piece of cake. By plugging a turntable into the Reloop iPhono 2 USB audio interface, and then connecting this to a computer (PC or Mac), precious vinyl rarities can now be recorded digitally in crystal clear CD quality thanks to the high-quality digital drivers. It goes without saying that any other audio sources, such as tape decks or Minidisc players can also be connected to the interface for recording.
A variety of connection options
But there' more! Why not hook up a mixer to the Reloop iPhono 2 and record your entire DJ set to your computer? The mix can then be instantly uploaded to share with others online, or could just as easily be burnt to a CD for physical distribution “ the possibilities are endless. The Reloop iPhono 2 even comes with a full copy of PCDJ DJ LE software and a sample pack from Loop Masters.
- USB phono/line interface & soundcard
- Finish and design in popular Play interface style
- 16 bit A/D converter
- Plug'n'Play system: no additional drivers necessary for Windows XP/Vista and Mac OS.X
- Signal/clip LED
- Output LED
- Thief-proof: Kensington slot
- USB bus powered
- Inputs: 1x phono/line (RCA)
- Ground GND screw
- Outputs: 1x PC (mini USB), 1x output (RCA), 1x headphones (6,3 mm jack)
- Dimensions: 5.1" x 1.9" x 4.5" (130 x 49 x 115 mm)
- Weight: 3.3 oz.