- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
2GB MP3 and video player with 1.8" display.
The M4602R allows you to enjoy music, video, audiobooks, and pictures all in a nice hand-held player with a 1.8" display with full-color graphics. The M4602R comes loaded with RCA easyRip software which makes it easy to make your tunes, videos, and pics good to go, anywhere you want. It also makes creating playlists and managing media libraries a quick and simple task. Just connect, manage and go...enjoy. The built-in 2GB memory can store up to 600 songs and it's battery gives you up to 30 hours of entertainment. Other features include an FM radio with 20 presets, a free 3GB locker from MP3tunes. Your M4602R plays MP3, WMA, and DRM-free AAC formats as well and is downloads from iTunes Plus, Amazon MP3, and eMusic. It also work with most subscription services such as Rhapsody and Napster.
The M4602R comes with earphones and a USB cable so you're ready to go right out of the box.
- 1.8" display with full-color graphics
- Play music, audiobooks, pictures, and video
- Create playlists and manage media library using built-in software
- Stores up to 600 songs
- Touch-control navigation
- 30-hour battery life
- FM radio (preset up to 20 stations)
- Free 3GB locker from MP3tunes
- Plays MP3, WMA, DRM-free AAC formats
- Compatible with music downloads from iTunes Plus, Amazon MP3, and eMusic
- Compatible with most subscription services, including Rhapsody and Napster
- Includes: MP3 player, earphones, USB cable, RCA easyRip software
Get all your entertainment in this one hand-held device. Order today!
M4602R 2GB Digital MP3 Player Specifications:
- Computer system requirements
- Pentium III 500MHz or higher recommended
- Windows XP (service pack 1 or higher) or Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher with Internet access
- Windows Media Player 10 or higher
- 250MB or more free hard disk space for the software
- 128MB RAM (256MB recommended)
- CD-ROM drive capable of digital audio extraction
- USB port (2.0 recommended)