RCA M2204 4GB Digital Audio PlayerSku #H73659000000000 RCA H73659 YTH iPods/MP3 Players https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Ultra-compact 4GB digital audio player stores up to 1200 songs with 15 hours of playback.
With the M2204 4GB Digital Audio Player you can enjoy your music in a small, affordable, compact device. With the small form factor and built-in rechargeable battery, this audio player is the perfect fit for people who want a no-nonsense portable digital audio player that holds enough music to keep you entertained for hours and hours. The M2204 has 4GB flash memory that stores up to 1200 songs, and offers you 15 hours of audio playback thanks to its built-in lithium rechargeable battery.
The M2204 has a mono LCD display that is color backlight and is preloaded with RCA easyRip media software. easyRip installs automatically when you connect the M2204 to your PC and lets you import music files from CDs and other sources, organize your music library, and transfer unprotected MP3 and WMA files to and from the player. It can also handle DRM9, DRM Free AAC, and iTunes Plus playback with a free firmware upgrade.
It comes with earphones and a USB cable.
- Compatible with most download and subscription services
- 4GB flash memory stores up to 1200 songs
- Touch control navigation
- 15 hours of audio playback with the built-in lithium rechargeable battery
- RCA player (contains music management software installer and user manual)Quick Start Guide
Listen to all your favorite music wherever and whenever you want. Order today!
M2204 4GB Digital Audio Player Specifications:
- Computer system requirements
- Pentium III 500MHz or higher recommended
- Windows XP (service pack 1 or higher) or Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Internet access
- Windows Media Player 10 or higher
- 250MB or more free hard disk space for the software
- 128MB RAM (256MB recommended)
- CD drive capable of digital audio extraction
- USB port (2.0 recommended)