Rane Z-Trip's Limited Edition Sixty-Two Z Mixer
Multi Channel DJ Mixers
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Limited edition version of the Sixty-Two DJ Mixer designed by respected DJ and producer Z-Trip.
This limited-edition version of the Rane Sixty-Two DJ Mixer is inspired by Z-Trip, one of the most respected DJs in the game. As a DJ, artist and producer he continues to push boundaries. Z-Trip’s produced remixes for Michael Jackson, Daft Punk, Beastie Boys, Nirvana, Kasabian, DJ Shadow, Missy Elliot, and many others. Z-Trip is a legendary party rocker, producer and DJ hero. Z-Trip was one of the first premier DJs to embrace the Rane TTM 56 as mixer of choice. He advanced further with the TMM 57SL, and now gets his own version of Rane's newest and best turntablist mixer, the Sixty-Two Z.
The Limited Edition Sixty-Two Z Mixer is functionally identical to Rane's Sixty-Two with added bonuses:
• Faceplate design by Shepard Fairey
• Purple and yellow accents
• Includes custom high-grade purple cables by Oyaide for Rane
The Sixty-Two is a plug-and-play package supporting two computers, two-deck digital vinyl simulation, SP-6 sample player, software and hardware effects and all the record and playback channels you need. Software controls for Library, Loops, Cues and SP-6 are laid out for fast and intuitive access. Choose the Sixty-Two and join a community of users dedicated to advancement of the art.
The RANE Sixty-Two is a robust 2-channel DJ mixer with 4 phono/line inputs, FlexFX inserts, mic input, 1/4’” Main Outs, two USB2.0 ports, integrated 24-bit/48kHz audio soundcard, and more. Each of the 2 program buses includes a phono/line input selector, left and right pan control, 3-band full-cut EQ control, and a sweepable low/high-pass filter. The crossfader and each of the channel faders are no-noise, no-bleed, no-contact magnetic faders. Unique session input allows the ability to connect two mixers together, or can act as a general-purpose auxiliary input. Switchable Mic or Line level input has 2-band fill cut EQ and the Mic can be routed to the FlexFX section or record to a USB output. Using the USB insert for the Sixty-One’s FlexFX section allows you to engage DJ-FX from SERATO or other VST/AU effects. The Rane Sixty-Two also includes an onboard internal effects engine with seamless on-beat switching between different effects, such as Filter, Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Robot and Reverb.
Instantly recall Cue Points with “Hot Cue” behavior in Scratch Live via the cue section of the Sixty-Two. Also engage in the SP-6 sample player in Scratch Live with the integrated sample button. Samples button = red: Play samples from the SP-6 sample player in Scratch Live.
MIDI mapping is done for you as the Sixty-Two is plug-and- play with Serato Scratch Live. Advanced users can custom map most mixer controls to many other third-party audio programs. The MIDI control assignments are in the Sixty- Two Manual.
The Sixty-Two Mixer supports both analog and Digital Vinyl Simulation (DVS) playback. The mixer is bundled with Serato Scratch Live and includes a fully integrated MIDI controller for software controls.
SERATO Scratch Live Software
SERATO Scratch Live is among some of the top digital DJ platforms with enhanced features that are ideally suited for DJ’s taking advantage of digital music. The unique SERATO NoiseMap technology provides exceptional tracking abilities, giving you the real feel of a classic vinyl system.
Easily import your playlists and iTunes library. You can drag from Explorer (Windows) or the Finder (Mac) into the Scratch Live library. The crate and subcrate system helps organize your library and sets. Hot-swap external drives with fast automatic library merging and retention of crates. Browse your music collection by album, artist, BPM, or genre, with optional album art display to quickly locate your favorite songs. Intuitive search function can be applied to any field to find things quickly. Edit ID3 tags with full Unicode support.
The Virtual Deck shows everything about the speed and position of a track. The circular progress bar around the edge is a visual representation of the position within the song. The time and remaining time are displayed in minutes and seconds. The turntable speed as a percentage of pitch shift is on the left, and the pitched BPM is on the right.
Control Vinyl Spares
Continuous control signal on vinyl allows smooth accurate scratching. Scratch Live has an exceptionally low latency vinyl emulation system, with an advanced vinyl groove and stylus-modeling algorithm for a sound indistinguishable from the real thing.
Innovative positioning system allows fast and accurate needle dropping. The record has thin marks every minute, and a thicker mark every 5 minutes (played at 33 RPM). These marks assist you when using needle dropping to move through the track.
The Vinyl Scroll track allows you use your turntable or CD to scroll through your crate and pick the next song without touching your laptop.
- Limited Edition design by DJ/Producer Z-Trip
- Faceplate design by Shepard Fairey
- Purple and yellow accents
- Includes custom high-grade purple cables by Oyaide for Rane
- Bundled with Serato Scratch Live along with ASIOand Core Audio Drivers
- Control Library, Cues, Loops and Samples on two computers with more than 40 software controls
- Each USB port supports six stereo record and four stereo playback channels
- 32-bit floating point audio processing sampled at 48kHz
- Mic/line input on XLR/TRS jack with gain trim, two-band EQ, FlexFx assign and On/Over controls
- Internal Effects Engine with Filter, Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Robot and Reverb effects
- MIDI beat clock tracking and generation
- BPM sync with Scratch Live
- TAP engine with time encoder and beat multiplier control
- External analog insert for analog effects processor and USB Insert for software effects
- USB Aux Input for SP-6 sample playback with HP/LP Filter, Headphone Cue and FlexFx assign
- Magnetic crossfader and channel faders with reverse and contour controls
- PGM controls include:
- Gain trim
- 3-band full-cut EQ
- Left/Right Pan
- HP/LP Filter with adjustable resonance
- FlexFx assign
- Headphone Cue assign
- Q-peak meter
- Magnetic fader with contour and reverse controls
Get this limited version now before it’s gone!
Z-Trip's Limited Edition Sixty-Two Z Mixer Specifications:
- Analog Inputs: 4 Stereo unbalanced RCA jacks
- Phono or Line level input: Rear panel switches for each input
- Phono Response: RIAA ±1dB, Gain: 30dB at 1kHz
- Max Phono Input: 150mV
- Max Line Input: 4Vrms
- ADCs: 24-bit, 48 kHz; Dynamic range 101dB A-weighted
- DACs: 24-bit, 48 kHz; Dynamic range 107dB A-weighted
- Digital Signal Processing: 48kHz, 32-bit floating point
- USB Audio: Six Stereo Record, Four Stereo Playback, 48 kHz, 32-bit floating point
- FlexFX Return: Stereo unbalanced 1/4" TS (tip-sleeve) phone jack
- FlexFX Send: Stereo unbalanced 1/4" TS phone jack
- Mic Input: Balanced 1/4" TRS & XLR combination jack
- Mic Tone Controls: 2-band, High and Low
- Mic-Line level switch: Choose Line to connect wireless receiver
- Line Outputs: Frequency Response : 20Hz to 20kHz ±0.25dB, Line in to Line out
- THD+N: ‹0.01 re 0 dBFS, 20 to 20kHz, 20kHz BW
- Unbalanced jacks (RCA & FlexFX): Maximum 4Vrms
- Balanced jacks (Main 1/4"): Maximum 8Vrms
- Internal Universal Power Supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50Hz to 60Hz, 15 W max
- USB Power: Mixer is self-powered
- Unit Size: 14.25" x 10.5" x 4"
- Weight: 10lb. (4.3kg)