Rane SL4 Interface for Serato Scratch LiveProduct #H71966 Rane H71966 YCD DJ Controllers & Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
High-end, 4-turntable/deck solution for professional DJs.
The Rane SL4 for Serato Scratch Live is the first standalone DJ interface to offer two USB ports, superior sound with 96kHz sample rate and 24-bit digital audio processing and galvanic isolation to eliminate computer noise and interference.
The SL4 connects four vinyl turntables or CD players to your computer and the mixer of your choice. Using special control vinyl, CDs or MIDI controllers, you can scratch and mix files from your Mac or Windows computer's CD or hard drive. This intuitive system replicates the traditional DJing experience for "real feel" usability.
Teamed with low latency ASIO and Core Audio drivers, the SL 4 can also be used as a high-grade studio production tool”all of this in one powerful package, masterfully crafted by Rane.
- Inputs for four turntables or CD decks switchable in any combination.
- Two high-speed USB 2.0 ports for seamless DJ changeover and back-to-back performance.
- Aux Input for session recording or LiveFeed.
- Aux Output assignable to the SP-6 Sample Player and The Bridge.
- 48kHz and 96kHz sample rate switch on the SL 4 rear.
- 10-in 10-out USB sound card with any software supporting ASIO or Core Audio.
- Built in galvanic isolation for the purest audio signal.
- Four software-switchable analog Thru connections for regular vinyl or CD.
- Bus power from either USB port or the included external power supply.
Spin with 2 computers and 4 decks using your favorite mixer. Order today!
SL4 Interface for Serato Scratch Live Specifications:
- Computer interface: USB 2.0 high-speed
USB power requirement: 500 mA, 5.0 Volts
USB audio channels: 10 record/10 playback
External power supply: 7.5 volts (included)
Converters: 24-bit/48kHz or 96kHz sample rate switchable
DAC dynamic range: 104.5dB, A-weighted
ADC dynamic range: 103dB, A-weighted
Dynamic Range 101dB A-weighted analog-in to analog9out
Frequency response: -0.6dB @ 20Hz, -0.03dB @ 20kHz
THD+N: 0.007% at 1kHz, 20Hz to 20kHz BW
Inputs: 1-4 individually Phono/Line, switchable
Aux Input: Line-level only
Maximum input/output: 3 Vrms @ 1 kHz
Switched phono input max: 70mV rms @ 1 kHz
Dims: 7.25 x 5 x 1.7 (18.4 x 12.6 x 4.3 cm)