Supports DJ creativity; delivers club-quality audio.
The Rane MP44 DJ Mixer has a 4 channels that each feature assignment to A-side, B-side, or post-crossfader; phono/CD and line inputs; gain trim +/-12dB; overload indicator; FlexFX loop assignment; and 3-band cut accelerated-slope tone controls. Other features on the rackmount Rane mixer include high-performance VCA level controls, a master limiter with true RMS detectors, 2 CD trigger outputs, combination XLR/TRS mic input jacks, effects inserts with engage switch, 12dB auto booth ducking, a studio-grade mic preamp for the main mic, and more. The versatile headphone monitor allows cueing between cue and house signals.
- Channel assignment to the A-side, B-side, or post-crossfader
- Phono/CD and line inputs
- Channel gain trims, overload indicators, and FlexFX loop assignment
- Three-band full-cut accelerated slope tone controls
- Two aux outputs (one unbalanced, one balanced)
- High-performance VCA controls for House and Booth levels provide low travel noise and long life
- High-performance master limiter with true RMS detectors limits both house and booth levels
- Optional Rane VR 1 Remote Level control may be used to externally control the house output
- Two CD trigger outputs
- Two mic inputs (combination XLR/TRS)
- Full range mic fader control
- Three-band tone controls
- Effects insert with engage switch provided for each mic
- 12dB auto booth mic ducking
- Blue mic-engaged indicator
- Uses internal universal switching power supply
Get the sound quality you want, with the control features you need. Order this rack mixer today.