Radial Engineering X-Amp Active ReamplifierSku #153909000000000 Radial Engineering 153909 YFD Direct Boxes https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Open the door to explore new musical sounds and ideas.
The Radial X-Amp Active Reamplifier presents the engineer/producer/guitarist with an innovative and creative tool that allows a prerecorded track from a line level device to drive 2 guitar amplifiers or effect pedals simultaneously. The X-Amp employs a unique Class-A circuit design that has been optimized for use with guitars. Using the X-Amp is easy: One would, for instance, record a dry track using a high-quality direct box, then send this track from the recorder to the X-amp and then to either guitar amps, effect pedals or combinations thereof.
Recording using the X-Amp has many benefits: once the basic track has been recorded, replacing or adding tracks can be done well after the session player has gone home. This eliminates tiresome repetition and assures a fresh vibrant performance on the final recording. Furthermore, by driving 2 amps at the same time, new sounds and textures can be created allowing the engineer—producer to make artistic decisions as the recording progresses. Features include balanced line level input with LED peak indicator and level control, Class-A circuit topology for optimal reach and frequency response, direct and isolated guitar amplifier outputs, 180° polarity reverse to bring both amps into phase, and dual ground lift options for noise-free operation.
Built like a tank to provide years of trouble-free performance, the Radial X-Amp boasts a welded I-beam internal skeleton with a separate housing for maximum protection of the circuit board. The outside bookend cover provides a protective zone for the switches, potentiometer, and connectors. A full bottom no-slip pad performs double duty by keeping the X-Amp from sliding around when placed on a vibrating amplifier while also providing electrical and mechanical isolation.
- Active reamping device
- 100% Class-A signal path
- Two outputs to drive two amps
- Input level overload LED indicator
- Isolated output eliminates ground loops
A powerful creative ally in the studio. Get yours today!
X-Amp Active Reamplifier Specifications:
- Input (XLR connector): Balanced 600 ohm, +4dB Line level, AES standard Pin-1 hot
- Input level: +4dB balanced line level
- Input impedance: 600 Ohms
- Out-1 (1/4" connector): Unbalanced 10kOhm guitar signal, direct coupled
- Out-2 (1/4" connector): 10k-Ohm guitar signal, transformer isolated
- Output level: continuously variable
- Output impedance: 5K-Ohms
- Audio signal path: 100% discreet component Class-A circuit
- Dynamic range: >100dB
- Power requirement: 15VDC 400mA - center positive
- Construction/finish: 14-gauge steel chassis & shell/baked enamel finish
- Size: 3-5/16"W x 5"L x 1-7/8"D (84mm x 127mm x 48mm)
- Weight (boxed): 2.6lb (1.8kg)
- Warranty: 3 years limited (see owner's manual for details)