Radial Engineering ProRMP/DI Re-Amping Passive Direct Box PackSku #H77551000000000 Radial Engineering H77551 YFD Direct Boxes https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Reamping your tracks has never been easier or more cost-effective.
The Radial ProRMP is a passive re-amplifying device that has been developed to explore new musical sounds and spur on the creative process through alternative recording techinques. The ProRMP allows pre-recorded instrument tracks to be sent through effect pedals and guitar amplifiers. Re-amping began in the earliest days of recording and became famous when bands such as the Beatles and Steely Dan reported it being used on most tracks. Back then, only bands with budgets to afford multiple large multi-track tape recorders could afford to reamp.
Today, with the proliferation of low cost digital recording, anyone can now afford to reamp as tracks are no longer limited. With a bit of practice and some creative ingenuity, great recordings can now be produced in almost any studio!
Re-amping presents several advantages during the recording process. By recording a dry track, and then playing it back until the right tone has been found, the guitarist no longer tires and the performance always sounds fresh. Furthermore, once the right guitar tone has been found, microphones can be moved at will until the sweet spot is found. The process also ensures that the same guitar sounds can be used even if the players change. This of course was part of the process used by various bands or record labels that wanted to retain the sound but improve the performance.
- Rugged I-Beam construction
- 14 Guage steel outer shell
- Top quality connectors
- Three year transferable warranty
- Bottom pad reduces slipping and provides isolation
- Bookend design protects connectors and switches
Order today--Radial boxes are built like tanks but are a whole lot quieter.
ProRMP/DI Re-Amping Passive Direct Box Pack Specifications:
- Input Connections: 1 x XLR
- Output Connectors: 1 x 1/4" TS phone
- Controls Output control (recessed)
- Ground lift switch
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz, +/-0.12dB
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 4 1/4" x 2 3/4" x 1 3/4" (107 x 70 x 43 mm)
- Weight: 1.1 lbs (0.50 kg)
- Passive transformer isolated circuit