Radial Engineering ProD8 Eight Channel Rackmount DI
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
8-channel DI provides a convenient, high-quality interface for performers with keyboard rigs and prerecorded backing tracks to connect to PA systems.
The Radial ProD8 is a high-density rackmount 8-channel 19" direct box specifically designed to interface keyboards and pre-recorded backing tracks to the PA system with redundant inputs for live performance backup.
The ProD8's input panel is equipped with two A-B 1/4" inputs per DI channel for main and back-up sources, throughput for personal monitoring and an effects loop that allows both A-B sources to share the same effects for each channel. The output panel features a XLR connector, -15dB input pad selector and ground lift witch. A 180° polarity reverse switch is internally mounted and factory set with pin 2 hot. Completely passive, the ProD8 employs eight custom wound Radial transformers that are linear from 20Hz to 18kHz and able to withstand highly dynamic levels from sources such as digital samplers and drum machines without flinching. To reduce interference from outside magnetic fields, the transformers are equipped with a mu-metal-nickel outer shield thus reducing phase distortion to an absolute minimum.
For greater system setup flexibility, the Radial ProD8 DI Box features a reversible set of rack ears that allows the 1/4" input panel or the XLR output panels to be position at the front or back, depending on the system engineers preference.
- Eight Radial DIs in a high-density rack format
- Redundant input connectors for main and backup inputs
- Custom Radial transformers for linear performance
- Designed to handle highly dynamic sources
- Rack ears reverse so either panel can face front
- DA-888/ADAT 8-ch performance DI
- Live touring, recording, rentals
ProD8 Eight Channel Rackmount DI Specifications:
- Front: Parallel 1/4" A and B in, thru, TRS insert jack for each channel
- Rear: Balanced XLR, ground lift, 180 ° phase for each channel