Radial Engineering ProAV2 Stereo Direct BoxSku #180144000000000 Radial Engineering 180144 YFD Direct Boxes https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Connect your iPod, laptop, or CD player to a console's balanced XLR inputs without noise or possible damage from phantom power.
The Radial ProAV2 is a passive direct box specifically developed with the audio-video integrator in mind. It has full two-channel stereo functionality.
To eliminate the need for various adaptor, a "Swiss Army" array of connections are provided, including 1/4" for instruments, RCA and 1/8" connectors for consumer electronics and computers, and a +4dB XLR input for professional systems. Front panel connectors can also be used as thru-puts to allow multiple patch points.
Custom wound transformers are employed, which are able to withstand exceptionally hot levels while maintaining linearity from 20Hz to 18.5kHz. The resulting smooth Bessel curve is warm and natural, making the ProAV2 Passive DI box particularly adept at handling digital sources that can sound harsh. Transformer isolation adds the benefit of eliminating ground loops that cause audio hum and buzz and video hum bars or snow.
- Great-sounding, flexible passive DI
- High performance custom-wound transformer
- Pro "Swiss Army knife" direct box for multi-media
- Easy to use passive ultra-quiet design
- Eliminates ground loops causing hum and buzz
- Handle huge transients without distortion
- Completely passive, no power needed
- XLR, 1/4", RCA and 3.5mm inputs
- Built-in stereo to mono merge function
- -15dB PAD for wide range of input levels
- Converts hi-Z consumer to low-Z mic-level
- Connect a stereo source to a mono channel
- Unbalanced audio from CDs, laptops, VCRs
- Ultra-tough 14 gauge steel enclosure
Order in confidence with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and satisfaction guarantees!
ProAV2 Stereo Direct Box Specifications:
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz +/- 2.5dB
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.01% THD 20Hz to 20kHz
- Input: Unbal, high-Z
- Outputs: Balanced 600-ohm, mic-level, pin-2 hot
- Input pad: -15dB
- Power requirement: None
- Size: 3.25" x 5" x 1.875"
- Weight: 1.8 lbs.