Radial Engineering PhazeQ Alignment ToolSku #H74109000000000 Radial Engineering H74109 YFB Sound Enhancers & Exciters https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Lets you blend two discreet signals or dry and wet signals anyway you want.
The Radial PhazeQ Alignment Tool is one of the eight modules designed to be comprise the Radial Workhorse Rack and Mixer System that combines the popular 500 series platform with an incredibly flexible patching system to let you create the ultimate studio environment.
The PhazeQ is a dual function 500-series device: As a phase alignment tool, it is used to time-align two microphones for greater clarity and realism. It also behaves like a very powerful EQ that lets you create exciting new tones that will set your recordings apart.
Designed to work with the Radial Workhorse and other 500 series racks, the PhazeQ features 100% discreet class-A electronics for a warm rich, natural tone. A single control lets you adjust phase shift from 0º to 180º and clever application of a 180º polarity reverse extends the range to a full 360º. To further focus the effect on the fundamentals, a low-pass filter may be engaged to remove high frequency content. This is spit into two ranges for added precision. The applications are diverse: a close mic and a distant room mic on a guitar amplifier; an XY pair on an acoustic guitar; the batter head and outside of a kick drum; or combining a mic'd bass cabinet with a direct feed. The PhazeQ differs from the original Phazer with the addition of a wet-dry blend control. This 'changes the rules' by taking a single source and splitting the signal to allow you to combine the original sound the analogue phase shifted signal and filtering to deliver an all new type of EQ. This lets you create huge scooped-out mids, focussed mid bumps or extra accents where needed. It is powerful, radical and will deliver EQ curves like none before.
As a phase Adjustment tool, your recordings will attain realism like never before. As an EQ, you will be able to orchestrate tracks like never before. The PhazeQ is powerful tool that will ultimately allow you to expand your creative palette as you enter the new world of analogue phase experimentation. And once you start using it, you will never let go.
- Phase align any two signals for natural tone.
- Create exciting radical EQ curves
- 100% discreet analogue with class-A circuitry
- Variable low-pass filter to focus fundamentals
Create exciting new tones that will set your recordings apart.
PhazeQ Alignment Tool Specifications:
- Circuit type: Discrete Component Class A
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20KHz
- Dynamic range: 102dB
- Noise – Dry: -90dB below 0dBu
- Noise – Wet: -80dB below 0dBu
- Maximum Output: +17dBu
- THD+N – Dry: >0.002% @1kHz (0dB input, 100k load)
- THD+N – Wet: >0.015% @1kHz (0dB input, 100k load)
- Intermodulation Distortion: >0.015% @ -12dBu out
- Input Impedance: 3.4K Ohms
- Output Impedance: 110 Ohms
- Phase shift: 0º ~ 180º - frequency dependent181º ~360º when invert switch is engaged
- Low Pass Filter: Range 1: 300Hz ~ 3.8kHz; Range 2: 3kHz ~ 38kHz
- Omniport: Dry Signal, Balanced Output, +15dBu
- Power requirement: 50mA
- Shipping Size: 9 x 6.5 x 2 (inches)
- Weight: 1.5 lbs. (0.7 kg)
- Warranty: 3 Years, Transferable