Radial Engineering JS3 Passive Microphone Splitter Direct Box
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Split your signal 3 ways!
Features electrically isolated XLR I/O, a direct throughput with ground lift, and 2 transformer-isolated outputs. Has a 30dB pad, delivers 48V DC phantom power for microphones, has a ground lift, and has common mode noise rejection up to -100dB at 60Hz. Features a standalone housing with 14-gauge, I-beam steel frame with baked enamel finish and an innovative bookend cover. It also uses a Jensen JT-MBD mic bridging transformer. The JT-MBD features a 1:1:1 with dual secondary windings to allow dual isolated outputs. This allows the JS-3 to be equipped with a main direct-out for FOH and 2 isolated outs for monitor mix and broadcast feed.
- Passive splitter direct box
- Electrically isolated XLR I/O
- Direct throughput with ground lift
- 2 transformer-isolated outputs
- 30dB pad
- 48V DC phantom power
- Ground lift
- Common mode noise rejection up to -100dB at 60Hz
- 14-gauge, I-Beam steel frame
- Baked enamel finish
Order today—your signal depends on it!