Radial Engineering JS2 Passive Microphone Splitter Direct BoxSku #153919000000000 Radial Engineering 153919 YFD Direct Boxes https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Split your signal without degradation.
Features electrically isolated XLR I/O, a second auxiliary direct throughput with ground lift, and a transformer-isolated output. Has a 30dB pad, supplies 48V DC phantom power for microphones, has a ground lift, and has common mode noise rejection up to -100dB at 60Hz. Features a stand-alone housing with 14-gauge, I-beam steel frame with baked enamel finish and an innovative bookend cover.
- Passive splitter direct box
- Electrically isolated XLR I/O
- Second auxiliary direct throughput with ground lift
- Transformer-isolated output
- 30dB pad
- 48V DC phantom power
- Ground lift
- Common mode noise rejection up to -100dB at 60Hz
- 14-gauge, I-Beam steel frame
- Baked enamel finish
Order today—your signal depends on it!