Radial Engineering JDX Reactor Guitar Amp and Cabinet Direct Box
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A DI box with towering guitar tone!
The Radial JDX Reactor is a direct box designed to capture the explosive dynamics and warm tone of the electric guitar by connecting between the head and cabinet of a guitar amplifier to provide a direct feed to the PA or recording system.
100% discrete class-A circuitry, multi-stage filtering and a unique reactive load all interact with the signal coming from the head and the electromagnetic back impulse from the cabinet to produce a more realistic rendering.
In use, the Radial JDX DI box improves the consistency of the guitar signal over a typical microphone, as irregularities of mic placement and varying acoustics no longer play the dominant role on stage. When combined with a microphone, fatter tones can be created by double tracking and stereo imaging the two signals for more "produced" results.
- Guitar amplifier direct box with reactive load
- Speaker cabinet emulation for natural tone
- Direct feed to console eliminates need for a mic
- Ideal for recording and live performance
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
JDX Reactor Guitar Amp and Cabinet Direct Box Specifications:
- Circuit type: Class-A, 100% discrete
- Speaker emulation: Proprietary band pass filtering with reactive load
- Amp input: 1/4", maximum 300 watts
- Balaced outputs: XLR 600 ohms, -60dB mic-level
- Speaker thru-put: 1/4", paralleled to amp input
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.005% @ 1kHz
- XLR pin configuration: AES standard--pin 1 ground, pin 2 hot (+), pin 3 cold (-)
- Power supply: 15VDC 400mA power supply included
- Construction: 14-gauge steel chassis and outer shell, baked enamel finish
- Dimensions: 3.3"W x 5"D x 1.875"H (84x127x48mm)
- Weight: 1.5 lbs. (.7 kg)