Radial Engineering JD7 Injector Guitar Signal Distribution System
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The Radial JD7 Injector allows your guitar signal to drive as many as 7 amplifiers simultaneously without loss or coloration.
Front panel control makes selecting amplifiers, ground paths and polarity (phase reversal) easy. The JD7 has a Class-A audio signal path that has been optimized for use with electric guitars and is 100% discrete (no op amps or chips) producing the most accurate and faithful signal at each output. To eliminate problems such as 60 cycle hum caused by ground loops without signal degradation, the world's finest audio transformers by Jensen are employed. The Radial JD7 also features a 600-ohm balanced direct output to allow the engineer to record a dry guitar track or to use the JD7 as a direct box. A balanced input allows a pre-recorded track to be sent back into the JD7 which can then drive amplifiers, effect pedals, and other devices.
- 1-in, 7-out signal routing system for guitarists
- One-touch super-intuitive operation of all functions
- Class-A circuit, Jensen transformer isolated outputs
- Natural sound does not introduce artifacts to the signal
- Drag control re-creates guitar to amp relationship
The Radial JD7 Injector makes a pro's job a whole lot easier and provides you with more options than ever before. Order now!