Radial Engineering JD6 6-Channel Rackmount Passive Direct BoxSku #153922000000000 Radial Engineering 153922 YFD Direct Boxes https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Optimized for use in professional touring applications.
Featuring the same highly acclaimed Jensen transformer equipped circuit as used in the renowned Radial JDI direct box, the JD6 contains 6 completely independent audio channels for 100% isolation, minimal crosstalk and low noise.
All channels feature -15dB pad, a 180° polarity reverse, and a pin-1 ground lift disconnect at the XLR for added prevention against ground-loops. Easy ID labels for each channel use removable marker pen.
Channels 1 and 2 have been outfitted with extra features and connections to simplify interfacing: dual RCA and 1/4" jacks with push-button selector; a merge function that converts the input and thruput to left and right mix to mono at the XLR; and a high-frequency roll-off filter. Channels 1 and 2 also feature 1/4" switching jacks with front channel priority.
- 6 discrete Radial JDI DI's in a one RU 19" unit
- Jensen transformer equipped
- Exceptionally low distortion
- High level handling
- Front and back connections
- Optional hook-up extension panels
- -15dB pad for extra-hot signals
- 8kHz HF roll off filter switch on channels 1 and 2
- Polarity reverse switch flips phase 180° at the XLR output
- Ground lift switch lifts pin 1 at the XLR output
- Front 1/4" input connectors
- Front 1/4" thruput connectors on channels 1 & 2
- Merge function switch on channels 1 & 2
- Input selector switch on channels 1 & 2
- RCA input jacks on channels 1& 2