Radial Engineering EXTC 500 Reamp Guitar Effects InterfaceSku #H74105000000000 Radial Engineering H74105 YFB Sound Enhancers & Exciters https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
One of the most innovative effect manipulating devices ever made.
The Radial EXTC is a 500 series module that lets you incorporate guitar effects into the realm of pro-audio recording. Just imagine… add a touch of grit to a vocal track, some wah on a kick drum, maybe flange a violin…The EXTC is a creative tool made for your esoteric-inventive side, ready to unleash fresh new sounds that will make your recordings stand out from the crowd.
And it's super easy to use: connect a line level signal from the recording system. The EXTC unbalances the signal and converts it to high impedance where guitar pedals can be inserted at will. Front mounted ¼" send & receive connectors provide easy access. Turn track on, set levels, adjust the blend for just the right amount of magic. Be prepared for instant amazement. Legalized ecstasy.
Features include Radial's award winning 100% discrete class-A guitar buffering for ultimate audio integrity, transformer isolation to eliminate buzz and hum caused by ground loops, 180º polarity reverse to keep effects and balanced signals in phase, plus a separate patch bay insert point to add studio effects into the fun.
The Radial EXTC is without a doubt one of the most innovative effect manipulating devices ever made. And it opens the door to new sounds by taking Reamping technology to an new level. Be prepared for wild & wonderful!
- Balanced interface for guitar effects pedals
- Separate send & receive controls optimize signal path
- Transformer isolated send eliminates ground loops
- Creative tool helps your mix stand out from the rest
Incorporate guitar effects into your tracks!
EXTC 500 Reamp Guitar Effects Interface Specifications:
- Circuit type: Solid state with transformer coupled effects loop
- Power requirement: 60mA, ±16VDC
- Output Gain:
- 12dB - send & receive at maximum 6dB - send minimum/receive maximum 0dB - send & receive set at 12 o’clock
- Frequency Response: dry: 20Hz ~ 20kHz ±1.5dB; wet: 20Hz ~ 10kHz ±3.5dB (-8dB @ 20kHz)
- THD+N: dry: >0.005% 0dB output; wet: >0.002% 0dB output
- Noise: dry: -93dB; wet: -84dB
- Intermodulation Distortion: Dry: >0.003% 0dBu input; wet: <0.02% 0dBu input
- Maximum input: dry: +26dBu; wet: +20dBu
- Effects Loop i/o
- Connector: Send 1/4" output: Unbalanced ¼"; Receive 1/4" input: Unbalanced ¼"
- Impedance: Send 1/4" output: 1.5k Ohms; Receive 1/4" input: 10K Ohms
- Gain (Variable): Send 1/4" output: From -14dB ~ +3dB (0dB at center point); Receive 1/4" input: From -99dB ~ +9dB (0dB at center point)
- Maximum Gain: Send 1/4" output: ±3dB; Receive 1/4" input: +9dB
- Line level i/o:
- Connector: Input: Balanced XLR Female; Output: Rear Panel Balanced XLR Male
- Rear Panel Impedance: Input: 15k Ohms; Output: 200 Ohms
- Headroom: Output +25dBu