QSC TouchMix-16 16-Channel Compact Digital Mixer
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Compact digital mixer with spectacular GUI.
The QSC TouchMix is designed for musicians and production professionals who need the power and capability of a large mixing console in a compact, affordable and easy to use format. TouchMix offers enough power and functionality to satisfy demanding professionals as well as a range of features and functions that help less experienced users achieve great results. A fantastic design, sure to be a popular piece of equipment.
Twelve dedicated XLR ins, four XLR and 1/4" hybrid inouts, and a pair of TRS 1/4" make for a very capable ionput scheme. It has stereo AUX outs as well in addition to its XLR main outs. Cue and moniter out, six XLR AUX outs. WiFi dongle, dual USB ports and a dedicated talkback channel. Four professional effects engines and even one channel of pitch correct, assignable to any input.
The TouchMix-16 provides the user a choice of Advanced Mode operation, which has total control over all parameters or Simple Mode, which provides only the most essential controls. For many practical engagements, Simple Mode is all you’re likely to require. It offers everything you need and nothing you don’t.
The QSC TouchMix Series represents a breakthrough in innovation and digital mixer design - the result of collaboration between QSC and industry icons Greg Mackie and Peter Watts. TouchMix resets the bar for performance and value and redefines the user experience for professionals and novices alike.
- Total: 20
- XLR: 12
- XLR/TRS combo jack: 4
- 1/4" TRS: 2
- 1/4" TS: None
- RCA (stereo pair): None
- Phantom power: Yes
- Total: 8
- Main XLR: 2
- Main 1/4" TRS: None
- Aux XLR: 6
- Aux 1/4" TRS: 2
- RCA (stereo pair): None
- Headphone: 1/4" x 1
- Compressors: Any channel
- Reverb: Yes
- Delay: Yes
- Chorus/flange: Yes
- Simultaneous multi FX: Yes
- Rotary bands per channel: 6
- Treble: Yes
- High midrange: Yes
- Sweep high midrange: 15dB +/-
- Midrange: Yes
- Low midrange: Yes
- Sweep Low midrange: 15dB +/-
- Low: Yes
- Parametric: Yes
- Master graphic EQ: No
- XLR aux sends: 6
- TRS aux sends: 2
- Inserts (channel): Not applicable
- Inserts (master): Not applicable
- Buses: 4
- USB: Yes
- FireWire: No
- SMPTE: No
- Coaxial: No
- WiFi: Yes
- ADAT: No
- Width: 27.7"
- Depth: 18.3"
- Height: 4"
- Weight: 31 lb.
- Automation: Yes
- Faders (total): 22
- Faders (type): Virtual
- Motorized faders: Not applicable
Tremendous capacity in a small format. Order now.
TouchMix-16 16-Channel Compact Digital Mixer Specifications:
- Line Voltage Requirements (both models): 100 VAC - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz
- Sampling Frequency (both models): Selectable 44.1kHz or 48kHz
- Signal Delay (Latency; both models): <1.6msec, any input to any output
- THD (both models): <0.005%, +4 dBu, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, unity gain, any input to any output
- Frequency Response (both models): 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/-0.5 dB, any input to any output
- Dynamic Range (both models): 105dB
- Equivalent Input Noise (both models): -128dBu
- Residual Output Noise (both models): -86dBu
- Crosstalk (both models): -80dB
- S/N Ratio (both models): -94dB
- Maximum Input Level (both models): +16dB (Mic inputs), +22dB (Line inputs)
- Phantom Power (both models): 48V, individually switchable per channel