- Buy New
Clean, dynamic power and reliability pros depend on.
The QSC RMX 850 Power Amp combines their rugged high-output designs with the latest circuit technology to deliver unmatched performance at a breakthrough price. The RMX amps require only 2 rackspaces and feature 1/4" TRS, XLR, and barrier strip balance inputs; binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs; front-mounted gain controls for easy access; independent and defeatable clip limiters; selectable low-frequency filters (30Hz or 50Hz) that protect speakers and increase headroom; signal and clip LED indicators; independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel; variable-speed fan. The RMX850 delivers per channel: 200W @ 8 ohms, 300W @ 4 ohms, 430W @ 2 ohms. Bridge mono: 600W @ 8 ohms, 830W @ 4 ohms. 3-year warranty.
- Unmatched performance at a breakthrough price
- Requires 2 rackspaces
- 1/4" TRS, XLR, and barrier strip balanced inputs
- Binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Front-mounted gain controls for easy access
- Independent and defeatable clip limiters
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30Hz or 50Hz)
- Signal and clip LED indicators
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection
- Variable speed fan
- Stereo: 200W @ 8 ohms
- Stereo: 300W @ 4 ohms
- Stereo: 430W @ 2 ohms
The best thing you can do for your power rack. Order today!