- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
The QSC RMX 4050HD 2-Channel Power Amplifier is perfectly suited for a wide range of applications, this heavy-duty model is designed to work as hard into 2-ohm loads as most competing amps will into 4 ohms. With a 3-tier, Class H design, it is extremely efficient. Delivers 1,600W/ch. @ 2 ohms, 1,300W @ 4 ohms, 800W @ 8 ohms, and 2,600W @ 8 ohms bridged. The RMX 4050HD features a dual mono high-current power supply, high-current toroidal transformers, independent user-defeatable clip limiters, selectable low-frequency filters (30Hz or 50Hz), balanced 1/4" TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs, binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs, front mounted gain control, signal and clip LEDs. 3RU rackmount chassis only 16" deep. 3-year warranty.
- Delivers 800W per side into 8 ohms, 1300W into 4 ohms, 1600W into 2 ohms, and 2600W bridged mono into 8 ohms
- Works as hard into 2-ohm loads as most competing amps will into 4 ohms
- Extremely efficient 3-tier, Class H design
- Dual mono high-current power supply
- High-current toroidal transformers, independent user-defeatable clip limiters
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30Hz or 50Hz)
- Balanced 1/4" TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
- Binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Front mounted gain control
- Signal and clip LEDs
- 3RU chassis only 16" deep
QSC quality. You can count on it. Order today.