QSC RMX 1850HD Power AmpProduct #481567 QSC 481567 YAB Live Power Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Improved thermal performance for higher continuous power in 2-ohm or 4-ohm bridged applications.
The QSC RMX 1850HD Power Amp delivers 360W per channel into 8 ohms, 600W into 4 ohms, 900W into 2 ohms, and a whopping 1,800W into 4 ohms bridged. High-current toroidal transformers for greater 2-ohm power and low noise. Independent use-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion. Selectable low-frequency filters (30Hz or 50Hz) protect speakers. Front-mounted gain controls are easily accessed. Signal and clip LED indicators allow you to easily monitor performance. Balanced 1/4" TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs are provided. Binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs. Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protect amplifier and speakers. 3-year warranty.
- Delivers 360W per channel into 8 ohms
- 600W into 4 ohms
- 900W into 2 ohms
- 1,800W into 4 ohms bridged
- High-current toroidal transformers
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30Hz or 50Hz)
- Front-mounted gain controls
- Signal and clip LED indicators
- Balanced 1/4" TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
- Binding post and Neutrik Speakon output
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about QSC RMX 1850HD Power Amp:
very strong lows,runs much cooler than other rmx amps,have a 850,and 1450 though they never overheat, they just get warm. also seems to have alot more push when driving 2 ohm loads.realy unbeatable for demanding situations which require 2 ohm stereo or 4 ohm bridge. If your running 8 ohms or 4 ohms stereo just go with the 1450 to save the $$$$ unless you need the extar headroom.